Grreat Choice Rainbow Chews

by Grreat Choice

Fruit-flavored Rainbow Chews are the perfect way to satisfy your small pet's instinctive need to chew. Rainbow Chews are fruit flavored wooden chews that satisfy your small pet's instinctive need to chew. Non-toxic with natural fruit flavoring, these chews help your small pet trim and clean his teeth safely. Place on a Treat-K-Bob (sold separately) and hang in your pet's home. Available in two sizes: Large (contains 5 large pieces) and Small (contains 8 small pieces). Ideal for Hamsters, Gerbils, Rats, Mice, Rabbits, Chinchillas and Guinea Pigs.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Grreat Choice Rainbow Chews!
How would you rate this product?
N Hollywood, CA
My hamster loves to use these chew toys. They're a great price for the amount in the package. I really love all the colors it comes with. My hamster uses it so i'd say it reached my expectations. They have them for dogs as well!

Looking for your answer?