BY GRREAT CHOICE

Get out the house and enjoy some interactive fun with your favorite furry friend! Our PetSmart Frisbee allows you to strengthen the bond between pet and Pet Parent with fun, active, healthy interaction. Only at PetSmart. Features: Active, fun interaction Includes: 1 Frisbee Intended For: Dogs Activity: Interactive play Pet Size: Small, Medium and Large Color: Blue Cleaning Instructions: Hand wash. Air dry. Caution: Ingestion of this product can result in serious injury. Observe your pet™s behavior with the toy for suitability. Some toys may be in appropriate for your pet. Remove and replace if damage or separation occurs. Size: Medium. Color: Bright Blue. see more...

Melissa G.
New Jersey
For the price this is so absolutely worth it! My dog is obsessed with her Frisbees! At first, I thought she wouldn't want to play with them because my first dog wanted nothing to do with playing catch. But my dog now LOVES and I mean LOVES them! Yes, they are super cheap and not made super great but for what they cost (which I'm sure is like 99 cents) is a great deal! I usually buy a couple when I get them so my dog has plenty to go through!
Janelle C.
Camillus, NY
Love and my dogs love but it's not high quality and a few chomps from my dog and its done. But they're not expensive so I can't complain. My dogs love frisbees purchased from PetSmart but be mindful if it does start to break it should be thrown away, the hard plastic has caused my dog's mouth to bleed.
Jessica Nicole T.
Fort Carson, CO
For the price I love this driver and the variety of colors. I kind of wish that they would come up with a rubber flexible one soon around the same price range. My dog tends to break plastic frisbee easily and at least with the rubber he can chew and catch it easier. But great quality
McKinlee M.
Spanish Fork, UT
These frisbees are the worst. I know they are super cheap, so I did not expect much. But it didn't even fly straight, and my dog destroyed it within 5 minutes of letting him chew on it. Save your $1!