Grreat Choice® Open Rim Litter Pan size: 19.3

Grreat Choice® Open Rim Litter Pan size: 19.3"L x 15.3"W 7.1"W, Gray

BY GRREAT CHOICE

Provide your cat with a durable and comfortable place to do her business with the Grreat Choice Open Pan Litter Box. This open pan features a reinforced bottom, and comes in multiple sizes to suit yours and your kitty's needs. Only at PetSmart. Features: Reinforced Bottom Includes: 1 Pan Intended Pet(s): Cats Material(s): Plastic Color: Green Product Dimensions: Large: 18.6 in L x 15.3 in W x 5.2 in H (47.2 x 38.8 x 13.2cm) X-Large: 22.6 in L x 16.8 in W x 6.7 in H (57.4 x 42.6 x 17cm) Size: 19.3"L x 15.3"W 7.1"W. Color: Gray. see more...

Grreat Choice® Open Rim Litter Pan size: 19.3
Grreat Choice® Open Rim Litter Pan size: 19.3"L x 15.3"W 7.1"W, Gray
•Nikole• M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have three of these, because I have three cavities and they are very easy to use, easy to clean and my cats love them. They come in multiple colors and I got one in each day, it’s better than other ones because it’s a little bit more roomy, I would definitely recommend them.
Casey J.
Hattiesburg
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is a good basic litter box. It is inexpensive and easy to clean or tote around. I have two of these litter boxes for my one cat. One litter box is downstairs and the other is upstairs.
Keely M.
I bought my cats litter box from here a few years ago. My cat has loved it every since i got it! It was very cheep and it has lasted me! It’s made very sturdy! I recommend this to all the cat owners out there!!
Samantha S.
Pitman, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is an awesome cat litter box for an awesome price! I have an 8 pound cat and she is able to go in and fully turn around. I would highly recommend to anyone!
Katie L.
Fort Myers, FL
My cat has been using this litter box since she was a kitten, it performa really well and has held up very nicely, keeps the majority of the litter contained
Dianna W.
Meridian
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Heavy duty enough that kittens jumping off and climbing all over haven't hurt it at all. Big enough for our large cats but small enough to hide in a corner.
Kayla A.
Galesburg, MI
This is the best litter box my cats have aver had. It keeps the litter in when they kick it around and it's super easy to use with disposable liners.
Mirsa G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves it she uses it all the time its hood quality not bad in price shes only one month and a half and gets in and out
Courtney P.
Toms River, NJ
Love this litter box! The extra brim helps with keeping any mess contained. Great size as well
Amy D.
Troy
This litter pan is the perfect size for small to medium sized cats. It's a bit small for plus size cats. The edges are easy to scoop out the litter