Grreat Choice® Oatmeal Enhanced Waterless Shampoo Dog Spray uploaded by Mileth A.Grreat Choice® Oatmeal Enhanced Waterless Shampoo Dog Spray uploaded by Robin C.Grreat Choice® Oatmeal Enhanced Waterless Shampoo Dog Spray uploaded by Robin C.

BY GRREAT CHOICE

Grreat Choice Waterless Shampoo Spray is effective in cleaning your dog's coat, and is so gentle and easy to use that it can be used every day. Enriched with vitamins and Omega 3-Fatty Acids, this waterless shampoo will leave your dog's coat healthy and shiny. Only at PetSmart. Features: Enriched formula with natural colloidal oatmeal, Gentle enough for everyday use, Soap and paraben free, Cruelty Free Intended For: Dogs Includes: 1 Bottle, 12 oz Health Consideration: Shiny Coat Directions: Spray liberally from tail to head, avoiding the eyes. Gently brush through coat. Towel dry. Repeat as needed. Safe for frequent use. For external use only. Safe for dogs 8 weeks of age or older. Ingredients: Water, Butylene Glycol, Anionic, Non-ionic and Amphoteric, Surfactants, Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, Simmondsdia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed oil, Linolenic Acid (Omega-3 Acid), Avena Sativa (Oat) Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Aloe Barbadensis, Leaf Juice, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin see more...

Buy on PetSmart
Amyri D.
La Place, LA
I really don’t like this product. I bought it last week and used it, but it awkwardly made my dogs hair tangle. She has long hair and we brush it daily so she hardly has too many tangled, but once I used this her whole coat kept getting stuck in her brush and I felt horrible. She’s my baby and of course I don’t want to cause her any pain but it felt painful having to brush her hair with this product in it. I washed her and used her normal wash which helped get those tangled out.
Robin C.
Lewisville
Pet Lover Expert
What a miracle product! I have a Shih Tzu who loves to nosy round in the garden and gets a little dirty, I can use my waterless shampoo on his coat and get remarkable results! The fragrance isis a fresh smell that I just love him! He is highly sensitive and allergic to many things that this product is a godsend.
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
My dog loves swimming in ponds and lakes, but hates how he has to take a bath. We literally have to catch him. We spray this on him everytime he comes back in from being outside playing. Of course, if he swims in that nasty water he is getting a legit bath, but this is good for not getting that nasty sweating smell ij your house!
Mileth A.
I've always loved this puppy shampoo. It makes your pupper smell really nice but not in an overpowering perfumey way. It's subtle and pleasant :) Makes my little maltese mix's coat really fluffy too lol
ItsBrandy M.
Pet Lover Expert
Omg! This product is awesome ! I have a 2 year old dog and this winter season we can't give her a bath every twice a week because it so cold for her. Because her coat produced oil. This products
Is the saver smells good not sticky.😊
Amy  O.
Martinsburg, PA
I love waterless shampoo for my dogs really helps to keep them smelly fresh and clean between groomings. Price is good I recommend this
Jaclyn H.
Denver , PA
I have a huge golden doodle who loves to roll around outside! It makes him
So stinky this is a great product for him
Caitlyn l.
Wiggins, MS
I love this stuff I use it on my little shorkie when she comes back inside and it gets rid of that outside stink.
Caitlin H.
Henderson, KY
This is good for dogs with itchy sensitive skin! Also smells really good and would really pamper them!
Malarie M.
New Richmond, WI
I love this it works so well my dog always smells like poo cuz I live on a farm so this helps a lot!
Aditi N.
Bettendorf, IA
I love it I love itI love itI love it I love it I love itI love itI love itI love it I love itI love itI love itI love it I love itI love itI love itI love it I love itI love itI love it I love it I love itI love itI love itI love it I love itI love itI love itI love it I love itI love itI love it
Jacob T.
I don't understand the concept of this??
Shelley G.
Pet Lover Expert
I don't think waterless shampoo for dogs would actually clean them but I'm asking anyway, does this seriously cleanse their due and skin?
Brittany L.
Williamsport, PA
Is this a good product for smaller dogs that have sensitive skin?
Alex C.
Gainesville, TX
Um is there a particular smell this may smell like? Just so I can get an idea..