Grreat Choice Hooded Cat Pan uploaded by Nikki R.

BY GRREAT CHOICE

Grreat Choice Hooded Cat Pan not only provides some privacy for your kitty and his/her bathroom activities but its 2-way access door helps reduce odors and litter tracking. see more...

kristen S.
Baltimore
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I thought I loved this thing because I was hoping the hood would help with the odor when they recently go and also help with the litter mess but this product did not do neither. I had to end up replacing it with a better one that has a deep bottom and a little step inside to help knock the litter off their paws.
nephthys p.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I like it because it gives the cats privacy to take care if their business without people or other cats being in their face. The cats seem to like it for the same reason. It's kinda expensive compared to the boxes with no covers but it also helps control the amount of litter that end up on the floor
Samantha R.
Mission Viejo
It’s great for keeping Oder down and keeps the area clean . My cat used to love goin in it had privacy but he no longer uses it we trained him to go outside just a more natural suit
Jaime O.
Midvale , UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I liked this at first but the door to it keeps coming off and will not stay on. I have a long haired tabby cat. My cat will use it but it’s a hassle with the door. I am looking for a different that doesn’t have the door come off
Stone Q.
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Good choice of this my cat would love is very own private bathroom ware the smells stays in one spot get one for your farry pet 😻💯‼️💙 The Influenster AppInfluenster
Uriel G.
Oklahoma City
This cat pan Grreat Choice Hooded Cat Pan has been in the far most amazing things. It’s spacious, great for my cat and I filled it with her favorite toy and a old blanket. Most of the time my cat will stay inside the Grreat Choice Hooded Cat Pan but once in a while it will get out. I would recommend it for a cat to have a little room of their own!!!
Lupe R.
mission viejo
Great value for what you pay. Love this cat pan purchased it when I first got my kitten and didn’t have to replace it until 2 and half years later. Very sturdy plastic and love that it has the filter on top that traps smells. My cat loves it she gets her privacy when using the litter.
Rachel M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We currently have 3 of these and we've had others that we've replaced over the years. They're made pretty well and if you properly clean them, they last for quite some time. We removed the plastic entrance cover. The box itself holds the odor and litter in.
Autumn L.
Augusta, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Hides the stink of cat potty really well and helps litter stay more contained when she decides to flick it all over the place. A good price and has lasted a super long time. We broke the first one but that was human error not its fault.
Yaritza 💎.
Raeford , NC
This hooded cat pan helped keep the liter inside the box. My cat is tiger cat and happens to be very wild and full of energy. This one is beyond compare cause all the rest did not keep the litter in like this one did.