Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesGrreat Choice
Grreat Choice Dog Pads size: 150 Count

Grreat Choice® Dog Pads size: 150 Count

by Grreat Choice

Grreat Choice Extra- Large Dog Pads are perfect for everyday use and potty training of bigger breeds. These pads quickly turn liquid into gel to prevent tracking. A pheromone attractant encourages instinctive marking, while adhesive strips hold the pad firmly in place. Only at PetSmart. Features: 3-cup absorption capacity Pheromone attractant Quickly turns liquid to gel for leakproof protection 10-hour protection Includes: 150 x-large pads Intended Pet(s): Indoor dogs; Senior or incontinent dogs; Puppy or dog potty training Product Dimensions: 21 in x 30 in (53.3 x 76.2cm) Directions: 1. Select an area away from your dog's food and bed. Unfold the pad and place it on the floor, tissue side up, poly side down. 2. Lead your dog to the pad to become accustomed to its scent and use. Repeat as needed until your dog is comfortable using the pad. 3. Reward your dog correctly using the pad. Dispose of the pad in a trash receptacle. Caution: Do not allow dog to eat or swallow dog pad. Size: 150 Count.

How much do they cost
Start your review of Grreat Choice® Dog Pads size: 150 Count!
Dawson, PA
Purchased at: PetSmart
Best puppy pads I have found they hold a good amount of liquid are 23x24 and have 4 sticky corners if you choose to use them to secure them down better
Purchased at: PetSmart
It’s a good potty pad for my 10lb pup. It definitely meets my expectations for a pad. At this price, you would think you’d get the bare minimum, but each pad has four sticky pads on the underside (one on each corner) so the pad won’t slip once set down at its intended location. The only hold up is that it does not stick to carpet as well as it sticks to harder surfaces (like hardwood or tile), but this caveat is negligible. I would recommend this product!
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Does the job only my puppy rips them apart! I could say definitely absorbent and no leaks - for those times he used them!
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I use these at night for my senior rescue doggy... They are super absorbant and don't let liquid leak out. Very reliable!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...