Grreat Choice

1 star

14%

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
If you're tired of cleaning up after your pup, you need to check out these dog pee pee pads. They're leakproof and can hold up to two cups of liquid, so you won't have to worry about messes anymore. Plus, the adhesive tabs make it easy to stick the pads in your dog's favorite spot. And the best part is the easy clean up. Get your dog pee pee pads today and make cleaning up after them a breeze!
1.00 / 5 star rating
1 / 5
This product was very thin and small for Xlarge. I have 2 small Yorkies 5 and 7 lbs respectively. I have to put down 2-3 pads to contain their pee and nothing is containing the smell. Between the two of them they would hardly fill a half a cup much less 3 cups I would call this false advertising! My dogs 15 and 5 yrs old are both pad and outside trained and I have used pads for years without this problem. Your pads are not worth the money. I will go back to my more expensive brand that works. A Very Disappointed Customer! Lynda Pagel
2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
I had hoped this brand would live up to Top Paw due to it’s cheaper price, but unfortunately you get what you pay for here. It is very thin and pee often seeps through to the floor underneath it. It does nothing to contain the smell and our house would reek of pee. It did contain some of the mess, so I gave it 2 stars. There are several other brands that do a much better job.