BY NONE

Thirty years after graduating from high school, five former basketball teammates gather at the lake house where they celebrated their biggest. see more...

Grown Ups (Blu-ray) (Widescreen)
  • "Funny movie with some poignant scenes ... Adam Sandler is becoming too "normal", but this one is pretty good." in 2 reviews
  • "I thought this was a great movie for the whole family and was funny." in 2 reviews
  • "I really liked this movie." in 1 review
  • "This is a movie you can watch multiple times and laugh each time like the first." in 1 review
NA A.
San Diego, CA
This is a great and funny movie! The characters are funny where you could how they act as child. Both kids and adults can watch it. It is a family movie!!! If you have not seen it you should see it as soon as you could. There are some places that sells them.
Jennifer D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This movie should be terrible and the first time I saw it, I wasn't impressed. I have to say though that it totally grows on you and it has become one of my favorite Adam Sandler movies. It has a ton of quotable lines and because of this film I now laugh every time I hear that someone is from Saskatchewan.
Kayla Z.
This is a great hilarious movie! The main characters are super funny actors who keep you laughing through the whole movie! This is a must see movie, don't miss it! If you need a good laugh I definitely recommend watching this movie with some friends!
Kinsey B.
Pretty good movie. Watched it once and don't really have a desire to see it again. Can be funny at times. There were several scenes that could have been cut to make it go by faster.
Robyn M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I enjoyed this movie. I'm an Adam Sandler fan and I generally am pleased with his movies...this one wasn't any different. It's a mindless comedy with relatable content!
Ellesse C.
Clarksville, TN
I really liked this movie. Sometimes Adam Sandler can be over the top, but I think he was just right in this one. Definitely some good family scenes and didn't make me feel awful for watching. I'd watch again for sure.
Becky B.
Logan, WV
This is a movie you can watch multiple times and laugh each time like the first. Very relatable characters and keeps you laughing. We all like the good belly laugh that brings tears and Grown ups brings that and more!!
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I was pretty surprised by this movie. The previews had me thinking it was going to be a terrible movie, but it actually ended up being pretty good. Definitely worth the $1 I spent to rent it from Redbox.
Rachael M.
One of the funniest movies Adam Sandler is in . I love the part where James breaks the pool and it completely goes everywhere. This is a well directed movie.
Kylie F.
Waterford, MI
Very funny movie!!! Adam Sandler, Kevin James, and Chris Rock always have pretty good movies!! In a need for a laugh? This is deffinitly a go to movie!
imene A.
Montréal, Quebec
is it a movie to watch with family?