Grow'n Up Ltd Crayola CRAYOLA 3-in-1 Double Easel uploaded by Krista A.Grow'n Up Ltd Crayola CRAYOLA 3-in-1 Double Easel uploaded by Kaitlyn P.

BY GROW'N UP LTD #39 in Art & Craft Sets

Magnetic dry erase and chalkboard provide large work areas. Each board includes a large paper clip. Easel folds up for storage. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Krista A.
Krista A.
This has been in my house for 2 years. Has been played with daily by 3 kids. It is made very well and will last a few more years. Worth the money for sure! Crayola is a huge brand in out home.
Kaitlyn P.
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
My kids absolutely love theirs! It's perfect for them to draw on and be creative. One side chalk and one side dry erase. It's super affordable compared to other brands! As a mom of two on a budget it works for us! I'd highly recommend to other fellow moms and dads for their kids!
Tammy M.
Tammy M.
Follansbee
My grandchildren love this product. They enjoyed this for hours of playtime. This has multiple uses such as learning to spell with magnets, learning to draw, and we would clip sketching paper under the clip too. Chalk and washable markers were used on this easel. Awesome product!
Princess N.
Princess N.
Pasadena
I absolutely love this, me and my kids play school. They been having this since babies, they love learning new things on the board. They are now 5&6
Amber H.
Amber H.
Russell Spgs, KY
Purchased this for my 3 year old and she loves it! My older daughters 9 and 7 also enjoy it just as much as her: great buy for any age. I love that is has 2 sides one for chalk and the other dry erase. BEWARE DRY ERASE MARKERS. I cannot seem to get the stain of marker out of her clothes. For that reason we only use the chalkboard side.
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Pittsburgh, PA
We get a lot of use out of this easel, which was given as a birthday gift. Whether with magnets, chalk, dry erasers, my 3 and 5 year old love it.
Ariana A.
Ariana A.
Coventry , RI
My son is 2 & gets great use out of this easel, he uses it to chalk, to use crayons, markers, dry erase markers. It's AWSOME easy to clean. I purchased mine at toys r us. Was reasonably priced, it met all my exspectations. I highly recommend and would purchase this product 100x over
Blanca C.
Blanca C.
My son got this for Christmas and he loves it... Places with the magnets and dry erase one one side and chalk on the other :) can easily be moved around
magaly g.
magaly g.
This is great for small children to draw and write on instead of on the wall and on furniture.
Cathy B.
Cathy B.
Van Nuys, CA
I originally got this for my 11 year old when she was 3! It has been used by all 3 of my daughters and has kept it's awesomeness throughout the years. It has helped my kids learn their abc's and how to write their names. It has magnets of the alphabet and numbers for the dry erase side then chalk for the chalk board side. Best investment!
Karen G.
Karen G.
Las Cruces, NM
Can it be folded and put away?