Grown In Idaho Crispy Frozen Potato Puffs - 28oz

by GROWN IN IDAHO

Great Potatoes Make Great FriesGenuine top-quality and naturally delicious, Idaho® Potatoes are some of the best premium spuds in the US. So why are Idaho® Potatoes so good? Idaho's growing season of warm days and cool nights, ample mountain-fed irrigation and rich volcanic soil, give Idaho® Potatoes their unique texture and wonderful flavor.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Grown In Idaho Crispy Frozen Potato Puffs - 28oz!
Dianna  C.
Purchased at: Peapod
These are so crispy and so tasty! I love using these in a casserole! There’s so much in one bag so one bag goes a long way! They are super affordable and I love supporting Idaho potatoes! Definitely my go to tot!
Nelly  C.
Grown In Idaho Crispy Frozen Potato Puffs - 28oz uploaded by Nelly  C.
I use Grown in Idaho products but never tried the frozen products before. I love tater tots and this one tastes delicious. I just pop it in the oven and out comes crispy and crunchy tots that's full of flavor. I was also able to try the crinkle cut fries but there are other varieties as well but they didn't carry it at the store I went to. I received this product complimentary from BzzAgent for testing purposes. lamb-weston-super-crispy-crinkle-cut-fries-28-oz.-bag
Christina  P.
Nashville, MI
I just recently discovered these tator tots.  They are so good.   I baked them in the oven and they came out perfectly.  Great flavor, great crispiness, and nice texture.  They do not seem to cost anymore than any other tator tot I have purchased.  I have already recommended them to my friends and family.

Looking for your answer?