Grown Alchemist Vanilla & Orange Peel Hand Cream

by Grown Alchemist

Australia's fastest-growing organic skin care sensation, Grown Alchemist source only the finest, most effective natural ingredients to transform the integrity of your skin. Packed with anti-ageing powerhouses and potent, preventative antioxidants, this is supercharged serious skin care that's exquisite, both inside and out. Visually stunning, delectably scented and crammed with corrective, reparative and protective botanical actives, this luxurious range ticks every face and body care box; marrying high end aesthetics and performance-driven formulas with affordable price points, to optimise skin health and ward against environmental stress, whatever your age or skin type.

What do you think of this product[product:grown-alchemist-vanilla-&-orange-peel-hand-cream]?
Has anyone tried this?
How would you best describe the scent of this product? Is it overpowering or does it have any unpleasant hints of anything. How moisturizing is it? [product:grown-alchemist-vanilla-&-orange-peel-hand-cream]
Start your review of Grown Alchemist Vanilla & Orange Peel Hand Cream!
Leeza N.
Vancouver, BC
Grown Alchemist Vanilla & Orange Peel Hand Cream uploaded by Leeza N.
Purchased at: Sephora
This hand cream is great, the scent is a good dupe for the Aesop one but they have different formulas, the Grown Alchemist one has a more thick paste-like texture while the Aesop one is more liquidy and smooth. This hand cream really helped heal my crack knuckles quickly. I find the scent smells like an orange creamsicle and can be a bit strong, might be sensitive for those who are sensitive to fragrance. For $35, it is not bad and a little goes a long way. I'm not sure if I will repurchase it again since I want to try something that is fragrance free in the future.
Sarah M.
Cornwall , ON
This is a great cream. Moisturizing but not oily, even though it's rich and dense. Smells ahhhmazing. However, the tube is challenging. It spews out upon opening, especially the first time, and it's tricky to close and leaves product in the cap which oozes out around the edges. Would prefer a pump. Grown Alchemist Vanilla & Orange Peel Hand Cream
J C.
If you’re looking for a subtle sweet orange scented hand cream, this is something for you. The texture of this hand cream is light/airy and is very nourishing. It feels a little bit sticky but dries down completely after awhile. I can’t really smell the vanilla but the scent reminds me of orange chocolate.
audrey B.
Québec, QC
J'adore ce produit. Pénètre très rapidement dans la peau, sent vraiment très bon, j'aime aussi le Packaging. Super bon.prodiot pour le prix, j'adore la marque aussi.
RIVA C.
Vancouver, BC
I’m a huge fan of this brand in general! Love their products, love the packaging, love what the company is about. Yes, their products are definitely on the pricier side (think Aesop) but I don’t mind splurging a little to see results. For me, this is a good day time/summer hand cream. Absorbs quickly, not sticky/greasy. Nice scent but isn’t as strong as L’Occitane. The packaging is so chic whenever I pull it out of my purse to use I always get asked by my friends on what I’m using. Plus it’s more eco friendly than plastic tubes. In Wintertime I do use something else at night time for my sometimes cracked hands but that simply means one tube will last me longer! Not complaining!
Katie M.
SanDiego
Grown Alchemist Vanilla & Orange Peel Hand Cream uploaded by Katie M.
I got this at LAX while waiting to fly international on American Airlines Airline Company because I know that when I am on long flights I get super dry and since I have hip issues I always fly in a business seat that lays down into a bed and make a huge production of putting products on my face and hands to make sure that I have maximum hydration. I’ll do a The Intensive Revitalizing Mask this is amazing because you don’t have to be ashamed when you get up and walk to the bathroom. And l wanted to try this on my hands after using a Karuna Single Hydrating+ Hand Mask because Vanilla and orange is one of my favorite flavor combos in the world. It is super hydrating with rose hip oil and grape seed oil. The only thing is that because I think it’s such a clean and natural product the smell changes quickly and I would suggest just keep it with you and use as soon as you open tube rather than hold on to it for travel days as I did. They make a super yummy watermelon lip balm too that also reminds me of travel.
Lynette B.
Grown Alchemist Vanilla & Orange Peel Hand Cream uploaded by Lynette B.
This smells like an summer orange creamsicle so if you love citrus scents this is perfect
Emily S.
Irmo, SC
Grown Alchemist Vanilla & Orange Peel Hand Cream uploaded by Emily S.
Grown Alchemist Vanilla & Orange Peel Hand Cream uploaded by Emily S.
I rarely use a hand cream until it’s empty, but this hand cream is one of my favorites. I have really dry hands year round and this has been a savior. It’s really thick and slightly oily but within minutes is fully absorbed by your skin. I can right away tell the difference after applying it. I recommend this to anyone with dry, undernourished skin
Gabrielle C.
Petaluma, CA
Grown Alchemist Vanilla & Orange Peel Hand Cream uploaded by Gabrielle C.
🍊😛 YUM. This hand cream smells like an orange creamsicle! 🌱 I LOVE the natural ingredients in Grown Alchemist products. This cream melts into skin without leaving a tacky or greasy feeling, just smoooooooth moisturized bliss! 🌟 My hands have been looking a little rough and aged with all of the hand washing and sanitizing and this has been the perfect treat to perk them up! #naturalbeauty #naturalskincare #biologicalbeauty
Keti K.
Grown Alchemist Vanilla & Orange Peel Hand Cream uploaded by Keti K.
Nice hand cream. I don't love the smell, it's too much vanilla and doesn't have the more citrus orange peel smell. It moisturizes my hands well and they feel silky even after a couple of hours.