Skin CareFacial SkincareGrown Alchemist
Matte Balancing Mosituriser: Acai-Berry & Borago, 60ml

Grown Alchemist Matte Balancing Mosituriser: Acai-Berry & Borago, 60ml

by Grown Alchemist

Contained within this chic, lined aluminium tube - specially treated to protect the integrity of the potent botanical active ingredients - Grown Alchemist's Matte Balancing Moisturiser is a beautifully scented, emollient daily hydrator that simultaneously locks in precious moisture, enhances skin condition and provides protection from the ageing effects of environmental aggressors. Suitable for all skin types, this sensuous lotion leaves a semi-matte finish (perfect if you're prone to shine), whilst optimising cellular repair and renewal processes to leave your skin feeling strong, supple and dewy with a beautiful, lit-from-within luminosity.

[product:grown-alchemist-matte-balancing-mosituriser:-acai-berry-&-borago,-60ml] ? When you put foundation over does it stay matte,
Start your review of Grown Alchemist Matte Balancing Mosituriser: Acai-Berry & Borago, 60ml!
Sania S.
Naperville, IL
Grown Alchemist Matte Balancing Mosituriser: Acai-Berry & Borago, 60ml uploaded by Sania S.
Purchased at: Online
It works good for oily skin but it’s too pricey and has a lot of irritating ingredients like essential oils and fragrance components which can worsen acne prone skins. $69 for 2.02oz is just not worth it. #skincare [product:grown-alchemist-matte-balancing-mosituriser:-acai-berry-&-borago-60ml]
Christine B.
TURTLE CREEK, PA
Grown Alchemist Matte Balancing Mosituriser: Acai-Berry & Borago, 60ml uploaded by Christine B.
Grown Alchemist Matte Balancing Mosituriser: Acai-Berry & Borago, 60ml A lightweight mattifying facial moisturizer Contains Açaí Berries, rich in Fatty Acids, Omegas 3, 6 & 9 plus Vitamin C Provides rich anti-oxidant & anti-bacterial properties Blended with Sesame Seed to reduce the appearance of excess sebum Reduces shine, restores balance & hydrates skin Infused with anti-oxidant Rice Bran to reduce signs of aging & visibly remove blemishes Unveils a smooth, clear, radiant & matte complexion Suitable for normal to combination skin i use this with Elemis pillow talk and they work together perfectly. love the subtle scent- makes my skin so soft and supple. def recommend!
Sydney H.
Glen Rose, TX
Grown Alchemist Matte Balancing Mosituriser: Acai-Berry & Borago, 60ml uploaded by Sydney H.
So…it’s just another moisturizer that I’ve used in my morning routine. I don’t think there’s anything special about it. It feels good on the skin. It kind of smells like a citrus sunscreen….that’s the best way I can explain it. It’s creamy. I don’t care for the packaging though. Reminds me of hair color bottles. [product:grown-alchemist-matte-balancing-mosituriser:-acai-berry-&-borago-60ml]
member-e3593
Grown Alchemist Matte Balancing Mosituriser: Acai-Berry & Borago, 60ml uploaded by member-e3593
Feels nice in my skin, smells good, love the natural ingredients... Expensive, but worth it. Exactly what I hoped it would be: mattefying without drying.
Lori S.
Grown Alchemist Matte Balancing Mosituriser: Acai-Berry & Borago, 60ml uploaded by Lori S.
This product is loaded with skin loving ingredients. It’s a lovely moisturizer to wear with Am/Pm.
Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
Grown Alchemist Matte Balancing Mosituriser: Acai-Berry & Borago, 60ml uploaded by Brittany W.
I purchased this as an add on in my Spring FabFitFun box because the sound of Matte Balancing Moisturizer really peaked my interest. About my skin- I have combination/oily type, but lately more oily, so I’m trying to find a balance which is tricky with combo skin. I’ll go through spells where I will be dry, oily, or both; nevertheless I still love hydration & moisture as I don’t want to cause my skin to strip its natural oils. About this product- it was very effective as far as mattifying the skin yet still giving off a healthy glow, but what amazed me was how well it worked underneath my makeup. I was afraid it would start ‘pearling’ up into little balls as “matte” products would tend to do to me, but this is a moisturizer rather than some silicone matte primer. I really feel like it helped prevent excess oil from shining through by the end of work days, that’s what really sold me here. I will continue trying this with other products such as makeup & skincare to see what routine works best, but so far I love it and have noticed a difference!
Annie M.
Mckinney, TX
Grown Alchemist Matte Balancing Mosituriser: Acai-Berry & Borago, 60ml uploaded by Annie M.
I just recently started using this and I love it. I have sensitive/combination skin and it works amazing for me. It’s absorbs very quickly and makes my skin look and feel amazing! It has lots of beneficial ingredients as well! It retails for $69 so I’d say that’s the only downside. It’s a bit pricey, but if you can afford it, I’d recommend giving it a try!
Amber H.
Charlottesvle, VA
Grown Alchemist Matte Balancing Mosituriser: Acai-Berry & Borago, 60ml uploaded by Amber H.
Y’all I love this moisturizer. This stuff isn’t to heavy and gives my skin just the right amount of moisture it needs. My makeup wears so much better since using this without separating it seemed to just balance it all out. This says it’s good for normal and combination skin types. I recommend this 100%.
Silvia S.
Grown Alchemist Matte Balancing Mosituriser: Acai-Berry & Borago, 60ml uploaded by Silvia S.
I'm so impressed with this matte balancing moisturizer. I live on a very hot place and my face turns oily so fast and with this moisturizer I spend mostly of my day with my face balanced ..really works Highly recommended if you have mixed skin you have to try this.
Teresa O.
Grown Alchemist Matte Balancing Mosituriser: Acai-Berry & Borago, 60ml uploaded by Teresa O.
I was super skeptical about this one but after using it for a couple of weeks I have noticed a major difference. My face gets super oily during the day and this helps keep that oil at bay. It’s very soft and light and does not take much to cover neck and face.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Haroling O.
Paterson, NJ
Kristin M.
Wantagh, NY
il y a 3 ans
brittney M. il y a 6 mois
I have dry skin and I use this as a primer/moisturizer underneath my makeup I really have combo skin but I’m more dry during the winter and I use this every time underneath my makeup and it does amazing it’s really hydrating even tho it says matte it still hydrates