BY GROWN ALCHEMIST

VANILLA & WATERMELON
A luxurious silky vitamin & antioxidant rich lip balm that will leave your lips hydrated, softened & shiny while nourishing & protecting, providing the ultimate lip conditioning treatment.

BIOACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Purified watermelon extract rich in carotenoids and vitamins, provide unprecedented, protection of the skins cell structure. Triglycerides from shea butter and jojoba oil increase skin composition assisting with increased skin density while protecting against moisture loss. Sweet almond & rosehip, rich in anti-aging photosterols, essential fatty acids, & vitamins boost collagen production and cell renewal helping protect, hydrate and improve barrier function and elasticity keeping lips soothed, smooth and supple.

Grown Alchemist Lip Balm in Vanilla & Watermelon
  • "My boyfriend knows I have I get really sensitive and drying lips which is why he got me this and really my lips get dry over anything I could take a sip of soda and they get dry and I hate it and I've been trying this project I loved it because it crazy soft and thats amazing. You only need one or two swatches and it works." in 3 reviews
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love this lip balm. I apply it occasionally throughout the day if I am not using other lip products that day. I would wear it all day everyday but sadly, it doesn’t contain any SPF. So I primarily use it at bedtime after I have exfoliated my lips , completed my bedtime skincare routine, and brushed my teeth. This product keeps my lips well moisturized and my fiancé and I are both hooked on the delicious watermelon-vanilla fragrance. I did notice that this tube packing is better to keep at home as altitude changes tend to make excess product ooze out when you open the tube. So if you’re traveling or drive in the mountains, then it is worth spending the extra few dollars on the same formula in the jar to counteract pressure changes during travel. I actually prefer this lip product to By Terry’s baum de rose. The only lip product I love more than this is Tatcha’s gold spun camellia oil lip balm. P.S. I have dry, chapped lips because I lick/bite them when I am anxious or nervous and this lip balm plus daily using my APA lip exfoliant (available on Violet Grey) makes a huge difference. And I love that Grown Alchemist is a green beauty company and that it is now carried at Neiman Marcus.
Estrella M.
gigi t.
Greendale, WI
My lips tend to be really dry and I have to use a lot of lip balm throughout the day to keep them from being so dry. With this product I only have to apply it once or twice throughout the day to keep my lips moisturized. I would recommend this for people who have drier lips.
Charnaye S.
Fresh Meadows, NY
it is very hydrating and makes my lips feel super soft after I use it. I received this as a gift and was a bit reluctant to try it out but I fell for it after my first use. It is a godsend to have, especially in the winter time! I will definitely be buying it myself this time around!
Joanarc S.
The Vanilla and Watermelon Lip Balm aims to leave lips feeling hydrated, soft and shiny while noticeably nourishing and protecting, providing the ultimate lip conditioning treatment. This smells exactly like watermelon, one of my favorite fruits, so you bet I always use this. It's thick enough to be an overnight mask but can be applied sparingly in the mornings. This is the only balm that can instantly moisturize my lips in a few hours and the only balm that can compete with my lip sleeping mask.
Amy J.
Belfast, Antrim
It comes in a black metal squeeze tube with simple white writing. Quite classic. Texture-wise, the Grown Alchemist Watermelon and Vanilla Lip Balm most mirrors MAC Lip Balm Tube (a Top Five contender for sure) when it gets toward the end of the tube and breaks down a bit, causing the oil to separate a little. It melts on contact into a thin, oil-based veil. It smells wonderfully like watermelon (I don't detect the vanilla) and has no discernible taste or color.
Stephanie N.
Smells amazing and feels amazing! This actually hydrates my lips and makes them so soft. I use it on top of lipsticks is I want a really glossy look but bare in mind it can be a feel a little greasy if you use to much. Be careful of the tube as the product is quite thin and can run out of the tube easily. My small tube has lasted forever but I will definitely repurchase this again when I run out
Jess T.