Grown Alchemist Hydra-Restore Cream Cleanser

by Grown Alchemist

This nourishing formulation cleanses and conditions facial skin without dehydration or irritation, leaving skin looking radiant.

[product:grown-alchemist-hydra-restore-cream-cleanser:-olive-leaf-&-plantogo-extract-100ml] How is this product for dry skin?
Does this product actually work?
What are your thoughts on this? I received it in my fabfitfun box and haven’t tried it yet.
Start your review of Grown Alchemist Hydra-Restore Cream Cleanser!
stepheny  S.
Los Angeles, CA
Grown Alchemist Hydra-Restore Cream Cleanser uploaded by stepheny  S.
Grown Alchemist Hydra-Restore Cream Cleanser uploaded by stepheny  S.
Holy Grail. Can be used alone or paired with a second cleanser. This cream base cleanser for all skin type but great for dry to normal to sensitive skin leaves skin feeling cleansed and well balanced. I would rate this as a light/gentle cleanser...i [email protected]@use this in the morning or night cleanse on days when i don’t have make up on. I love the faint smell of it. A bit pricey but so many beneficial ingredients from antioxidants, toning to hydrating the skin. This is a luxurious cleanser and a pea size and a half will get the work done. ProTip: I love applying it to the skin and massaging it and leaving it on for a few minutes before rinsing off 😉
Elizabeth F.
Tega Cay, SC
Grown Alchemist Hydra-Restore Cream Cleanser uploaded by Elizabeth F.
I got this in my FFF box! I like the smell and the way it feels. It seems like it is doing a good job?? That said, it’s so hard for me to tell. I’ll be using it all but I’m not sure I’m willing to pay $50 to buy it again.
Jessica D.
Morganton, NC
I absolutely love this cleanser! I highly recommend it for all skin types. It smells great and a pack of things simple and sleek.
Maria S.
Grown Alchemist Hydra-Restore Cream Cleanser uploaded by Maria S.
This is not my favorite cleanser unfortunately. It's pricey and doesn't works well on my skin. I feel like something left on my face or like I have some heavy cream on it. But you don't need special gel cleanser after it - only water. So I'm frustrated a little bit. And this smell of course. It's very unpleasant for me. Usually I love "green" fragrances but not this time.
Linda L.
Leander, TX
OMG!!! I can not rave enough about this cleanser. It is so gentle and does not dry out my skin. I use this everyday and even have a backup bottle in reserve so I don’t have to worry about running out. It is a little more on the expensive side but for me it is well worth it!!
Sara F.
Sun Valley, NV
Thanks to FFF this is my most favorite face cleanser now! Keeps my face looking great and healthy. Dont really get to many pimples but when I do, mostly on my chin and jaw line, I feel this cleanser helps them to go away a lot faster. Can't wait to try more from this brand.
Teresa N.
This cleanser is the first product of Grown Alchemist I’ve tried thanks to my subscription to FabFitFun. I really enjoy the simplicity of the packaging and the ingredients. What I don’t enjoy is the strong after shave smell that entails the cleanser. It’s overpowering and lingers throughout the day. As I am sensitive to scents, I began getting headaches so I will not be using this cleanser again. From the few times I used the Grown Alchemist Hydra-Restore Cream Cleanser it didn’t completely remove all my makeup like it claims. I wouldn’t recommend this product to anyone who is sensitive to strong smells in their skincare or makeup products.
Anne-Marie F.
Newton Hlds, MA
Purchased at: ULTA
I am very picky about cleansers and this one blew me away. In the best way! I have sensitive and normal/dry skin. The first time I used this I found myself going back to look at the packaging a few hours later because my skin was so soft and healthy feeling! I usually have a problem with a residue for hydrating products, but this is literally perfect for me. I have yet to get into the ingredients, but I’ve heard great things from this Australian brand already.
Liliana H.
Grown Alchemist Hydra-Restore Cream Cleanser uploaded by Liliana H.
So as you can tell from the pic i gave this a chance. I almost finished it but i just want to throw it away because it doesnt seem to work for me. I recently found out that i have an oily t-zone and i believe that is why it doesnt work. Cream cleansers are good for people with dry skin and not oily. I really do love the smell and how minimal the packaging is. I would recommend this more for sensitive/dry skin. It is a very light cream that im not sure how good it cleanses my skin. Grown Alchemist Hydra-Restore Cream Cleanser
Jessica C.
Shepherd, TX
Grown Alchemist Hydra-Restore Cream Cleanser uploaded by Jessica C.
I got this in my FabFitFun box and I absolutely love it. The scent isn’t overpowering and it leaves my skin super soft.