Grown Alchemist Hydra+ Facial Cleanser uploaded by Pedro S.

BY GROWN ALCHEMIST

An especially gentle oil-gel that activates as a soft milk cleanser to remove make-up leaving delicate skin purified, calm and soothed.

Saharatu A.
I also tried this product at sephora yesterday. I honestly love this it is a bit on the expensive side , it's good for the momey. It is definitely worth it . I love that it leaves your face feeling soft and clean . I would highly recommend this to people who love a soft face.
Kim P.
This is an amazing facial cleanser designed for all skin types. The cleaner is described as a oil gel but the formula feels soft and milk like. It gently hydrates and remove impurities without harm to the skin.
Nita A.
One of my most favorite cleansers ever from one of the best brands. It leaves your skin feeling smooth and soft while refreshed at the same time. It's super gentle and I would definitely keep on buying it!
Barbara M.
Watertown, NY
I recently purchased this facial cleanser, its amazing! I absolutely fell in love with it!! It cleanses all the make up off and helps my skin feel breathable and fresh!!
Bethany B.
Hugoton, KS
This product worked great! I recommend it to anyone and everyone. Don't be skeptical, I know I was, but take my word when i say I how much I love it. Smells awesome, does it's job well and fulfilled my needs and wants in the areas I was looking for it to work.
MaryJane C.
Love this! Really helps my skin. I have dry skin and this just really helps with it. Bought it online and it was amazing, packaging was fine, nothing was wrong with it. I was skeptical at first but I'm glad I tried it. Everyone should try it, to see if it works for them like it did for me.
Kiley S.
Eden Prairie, MN
This product works perfect with people who have dry my skin. I would be hesitate to buy this for people with oily skin because it does hydrated your skin a lot.
Emily B.
I love this facial cleanser! Most cleansers make my face dryer than it already is, but this one did great! Helped give my face a fresh, clean look.
myra o.
BAKERSFIELD, CA
This facial cleanser leavs your sking smooth n lighter iv tried an really like the product defenitly worth the price
katie s.
Armuchee, GA
Great product! Makes your face feel so clean! Great value and alittle pricey. Love how the bottle looks!!
Roberia A.
Presidente Jânio Quadros
Como funciona em rosto oleoso?
Rubi L.
How many times do I apply this?
krystal L.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
What store can I find this in?
Jaycee J.
Vidor, TX
Does this make your face oily?
Mary H.
Este producto es bueno? Nunca lo e probado.