Grown Alchemist Hydra+ Facial Cleanser

by Grown Alchemist

An especially gentle oil-gel that activates as a soft milk cleanser to remove make-up leaving delicate skin purified, calm and soothed.

Is this good for sensitive skin?
Does this actually work ?
Does his have a weird smell?
Start your review of Grown Alchemist Hydra+ Facial Cleanser!
How would you rate this product?
mawj A.
Prospect Hts, IL
1,033 reviews
Wonderful product this my second go too after dr brandit leave my face a Smooth and fresh
Emily B.
Carthage, MO
1,014 reviews
I love this facial cleanser! Most cleansers make my face dryer than it already is, but this one did great! Helped give my face a fresh, clean look.
Kim P.
This is an amazing facial cleanser designed for all skin types. The cleaner is described as a oil gel but the formula feels soft and milk like. It gently hydrates and remove impurities without harm to the skin.
myra O.
Bakersfield, CA
This facial cleanser leavs your sking smooth n lighter iv tried an really like the product defenitly worth the price
Saharatu  A.
Buffalo, NY
I also tried this product at sephora yesterday. I honestly love this it is a bit on the expensive side , it's good for the momey. It is definitely worth it . I love that it leaves your face feeling soft and clean . I would highly recommend this to people who love a soft face.
Laura T.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This cleanser is one of my go to cleansers I can use it day and night and it leaves my skin feeling hydrated and clean
Adriana R.
Miami Beach
My skin is very sensitive and if I use the “wrong” products then my face usually breaks out, which why I took the opportunity to try the Grown Alchemist Hydra+ Facial Cleanser. This product has been so gentle on my skin while extracting all the unnecessary bacteria’s. Try it!
Alexandra G.
Denver, CO
I’ve become a huge fan of this brand. This product is my morning and night cleanser and is great for removing my makeup and making my skin feel clean. I have combination skin and it’s perfect for my skin type!
Tracy J.
Waco
Grown Alchemist is one of my favorite skincare brands. The company makes and sells products that are good for people, animals, and the environment. Another great thing is the shelf life — most items are good unopened for 3 years, which is amazing. I use this cleanser in rotation with other GA products during both the day and evening. It turns from a gel to give a nice lather when applied with warm water to the face. Grown Alchemist Hydra+ Facial Cleanser Grown Alchemist
Nita A.
One of my most favorite cleansers ever from one of the best brands. It leaves your skin feeling smooth and soft while refreshed at the same time. It's super gentle and I would definitely keep on buying it!