Grown Alchemist Gentle Gel Facial Cleanser

by Grown Alchemist

This gentle cleanser removes impurities from sensitive facial skin without stripping enabling skin to maximise active ingredients.

Where did everyone buy this product to get the money back for it?
Does this product sting the eyes? Would you recommend for sensitive skin?
Is this brand cruelty free?
Start your review of Grown Alchemist Gentle Gel Facial Cleanser!
Sarah G.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Grown Alchemist Gentle Gel Facial Cleanser uploaded by Sarah G.
I got this because one of my favorite scents in life is bergamot! So I always try new things that have bergamot scent notes. Surprisingly good is my first grown alchemist product. It has a good lather and the smell reminds me of a florist earthy scent with a little extra zest! I like that it has a pump so it's easy to get out and you have good control over the amount that comes out. Overall I do like this product. It is not my favorite bergamot scent but it is still a lovely scent. I also like the apothecary vibes I get from the packaging.
Rob S.
Norwood, MA
Grown Alchemist Gentle Gel Facial Cleanser uploaded by Rob S.
It's not bad. Cleans ok for my oily skin. I do like the packaging. Very cool look. It has a nice fragrance to it as well. Very light scent which I don't mind. I'm not sure if it's as effective on oily skin. Not sure if I'll purchase this item again but am open to their other products for a try.
Tracey D.
Grown Alchemist Gentle Gel Facial Cleanser uploaded by Tracey D.
This product is Grown Alchemist Blemish Treatment Gel but I couldn’t find the product listed in the options. I like that this is Certified Toxic Free, 100% natural, and certified organic. This is a topical get treatment you can apply twice a day. It has Salix-Alba Extract which contains rich Polyphenol Antioxidants that visibly calm the skin, Salicin a powerful natural anti-bacterial agent that noticeably treats breakouts and blemishes, and Boswellia Acids provide dermal regenerative properties beneficial for treating blemishes. This immediately begins drying the pimples or breakouts. For best results, apply under moisturizer. One point off for the smell.
Nadia  S.
Brooklyn, NY
Grown Alchemist Gentle Gel Facial Cleanser uploaded by Nadia  S.
I just started using this after going for a facial from a friend. I always washed my face in the shower, but she recommended this to me for my sensitive skin and to use it after the shower. So far I love it!! A little pricey but so far worth it!
Heather J.
Land O Lakes, FL
Grown Alchemist Gentle Gel Facial Cleanser uploaded by Heather J.
Purchased at: ULTA
This cleanser smells really nice....it has a hint of lemon smell, which is fresh and really pleasant when washing. The cleanser foams up well and does a good job leaving my face squeaky clean. It also doesn't completely strip my face of moisture, which I appreciate. While I did enjoy the product, I will not personally purchase because there are many other cleansers I just like a bit better.
Gina G.
Austintown, OH
Grown Alchemist Gentle Gel Facial Cleanser uploaded by Gina G.
I love this gentle facial cleanser! First, all Grown Alchemist products smell amazing and utilize natural products. This is a nice gel cleanser that makes your face feel clean, but not stripped of moisture — it actually restores moisture! I really like this for everyday use and would buy this product again.
Javon L.
Everett, WA
Grown Alchemist Gentle Gel Facial Cleanser uploaded by Javon L.
Smell was okay. I am fairly picky with face washes, i only used this a few times. It was not bad but i didn't feel like my face was moisturized after using. Felt like normal washes where my skin was slightly dry.
Ewa B.
1,006 reviews
Grown Alchemist Gentle Gel Facial Cleanser uploaded by Ewa B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Grown Alchemist Gentle Gel Facial Cleanser honestly I don’t like this. It’s weird, almost jelly like consistency. Very hard to remove from your skin. Does not do much - it may clean dirt but will definitely not handle removing makeup. No scent to it - that’s good for sensitive skins.
Meghan D.
Darien, IL
Grown Alchemist Gentle Gel Facial Cleanser uploaded by Meghan D.
I was gifted by Grown Alchemist Gentle Gel Facial Cleanser and it gently removes dirt, excess oil, and other impurities as it cleanses without stripping for softer, supple skin. This is perfect for combination/oily skin type. I use this morning and night for my first step of cleansing. It does have a nice herbal scent that is not overpowering. It is non-stripping and has an extremely gentle texture that lathers well. It is not greasy and absorbs seamlessly. Overall, it keeps my skin clean, hydrated, and free of acne, all while being very safe for my skin. My face has never felt more radiant. I cannot say enough positive things about this incredibly clean, vegan facial cleanser. I highly recommend giving this product a try!
Jennifer  A.
Santa Cruz, CA
Grown Alchemist Gentle Gel Facial Cleanser uploaded by Jennifer  A.
Purchased at: Online
So far, I have really enjoyed the products I’ve purchased from Grown Alchemist. I really enjoy their clean formulas and have had no reactions or break outs from this particular cleanser. It has a light citrus/bergamot scent. Very tranquil and spa like. I’m not sure however, that my pores got a deep cleanse. My skin never feels stripped or overly dry from this product. [product:grown-alchemist-gentle-gel-cleanser:-geranium-bergamot-&-rose-bud-100ml]
Ask a question to the Influenster community...