Grown Alchemist Detox Serum: Antioxidant+3, 30ml

by Grown Alchemist

An invisible shield between skin and the ravages wrought by the elements, Grown Alchemist's Detox Serum Antioxidant+3 counteracts the skin-ageing damage that occurs as a direct result of everyday existence - free radicals are everywhere, causing insidious, skin cell deterioration - something this oil-serum all but eliminates. Australia's fastest-growing organic skin care sensation, Grown Alchemist source only the finest, most effective natural ingredients to transform the integrity of your skin. Packed with anti-ageing powerhouses and potent, preventative antioxidants, this is supercharged serious skin care that's exquisite, both inside and out. Visually stunning, delectably scented and crammed with corrective, reparative and protective botanical actives, this luxurious range ticks every face (and body) care box, marrying high end aesthetics and performance-driven formulas with affordable price points.

Would I put vitamin c serum before or after?
Start your review of Grown Alchemist Detox Serum: Antioxidant+3, 30ml!
Pinky S.
Grown Alchemist Detox Serum: Antioxidant+3, 30ml uploaded by Pinky S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Hydrating, and easy to apply. The serum absorbs quickly into the skin, without a sticky feel. Have been using for a few weeks and can see a fresh glow, no more dry patches. I like that is has a pump rather than dropper.[product:grown-alchemist-detox-serum:-antioxidant-3-30ml]
Karthiga N.
Melbourne
Grown Alchemist Detox Serum: Antioxidant+3, 30ml uploaded by Karthiga N.
This entire skincare range is my current obsession. I love the packaging. It’s a none toxic product which is great. This serum feel very gentle on the skin it is very effective for me. I would definitely recommend this.[product:grown-alchemist-detox-serum:-antioxidant-3,-30ml]
Sam E.
Grown Alchemist Detox Serum: Antioxidant+3, 30ml uploaded by Sam E.
This is an amazing morning serum. I put this on right after washing my face in the morning to help detoxify my skin before any of my other products. It helps detox your skin from free radicals and other environmental factors. Plus it’s certified organic & all plant based.
Ashley B.
Athens, AL
I’m completely obsessed with this brand. It’s so gentle but I feel so powerful. It goes on smooth and dries easily. When I apply at night I wake up with plump skin and I can feel the difference when washing my face in the morning. I’m a fan and more than likely a lifelong customer!
Clement H.
Toronto , ON
Grown Alchemist Detox Serum: Antioxidant+3, 30ml uploaded by Clement H.
This lightweight serum feels amazing on my skin. It is an oil free serum that helps to prep and detox the skin. It is gentle yet effective. I have noticed an improvement in clarity and brightness of my skin. I have dry combo skin and this serum works wonders!!! I will definitely be repurchasing.
elizabeth E.
have been using it for 2 weeks now and i havent seen any difference. i also use it with Grown Alchemist Desert Lime & Amino-Peptide Hydra-Mist+, 30ml. the product itself is very watery not a fan. wouldn't repurchase it
Yesmene C.
Apopka, FL
This detox serum is my fav I can not stress this enough . This brand is my baby I am always talking about Grown Alchemist .
Liza K.
I absolutely love this product. It is very light and it works wonders on your skin. I have been using it for 2 months and my skin is smooth ang glowing. Highly recommended. Great ingredients list
Viridiana P.
Henderson, NV
It feels great in my skin is a light weight oil free serum to detoxify the skin for everyday use I like how my skin feels after using their face wash and apply the serum I use almost no makeup and my skin looks and feels great!Grown Alchemist
Ask a question to the Influenster community...