Grown Alchemist Body Cream: Mandarin & Rosemary Leaf, 500ml uploaded by Ayah a.

BY GROWN ALCHEMIST

A deeply hydrating Body Cream formulated with potent bioactive ingredients that noticeably nourish, moisturise, soothe dry skin and visibly restore skin elasticity and suppleness. Shea Butter and Jojoba Oil, both rich in nourishing Triglycerides, noticeably improve skin hydration. Almond, Grape Seed and Rosehip Oil contain free radical fighting Polyphenol Antioxidants helping condition and soothe the appearance of dry skin. Vitamin C from Cold Pressed Mandarin Orange Oil noticeably improves elasticity and suppleness. Wheatgerm Extract, rich in Tocopherols, Vitamins A, E, D and Essential Fatty Acids visibly firms and smooths skin. 500ml. see more...

Tiffany F.
BAKERSFIELD
I have this in my medicine cabinet and I love it the scent is strong but not overwhelming and they are expensive but well worth it and I received mine in a beauty box I subscribe to but now I buy it on my own it is amazing!!
Laura H.
Eau Claire, WI
Vegan, cruelty free, certified organic and it smells amazing! What more couild a girl ask for! I'm not a fan of rosemary but mixed with the Mandarin it is transformed into a wonderful scent. I would highly recommend this product.
Nicole H.
Springdale
I love the smell. I love how it feels. It is a little pricey but maybe one day I will splurge again.
Erica A.
Albuquerque, NM
I was able to purchase this through the fabfitfun edit sale for a really good deal as his product line Works amazing I don't wear Foundation light makeup so I keep it very natural look and the screen keeps my skin glowing and hydrated throughout the day