Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersGrown Alchemist
Body Cream: Mandarin & Rosemary Leaf, 500ml

Grown Alchemist Body Cream: Mandarin & Rosemary Leaf, 500ml

by Grown Alchemist

A deeply hydrating Body Cream formulated with potent bioactive ingredients that noticeably nourish, moisturise, soothe dry skin and visibly restore skin elasticity and suppleness. Shea Butter and Jojoba Oil, both rich in nourishing Triglycerides, noticeably improve skin hydration. Almond, Grape Seed and Rosehip Oil contain free radical fighting Polyphenol Antioxidants helping condition and soothe the appearance of dry skin. Vitamin C from Cold Pressed Mandarin Orange Oil noticeably improves elasticity and suppleness. Wheatgerm Extract, rich in Tocopherols, Vitamins A, E, D and Essential Fatty Acids visibly firms and smooths skin. 500ml.

Ok, ok, ok. The smell. What’s the deal? I hear either it smells like medicine (eww) and that it smells amazing. Which is it?
[user:bridgitte] What makes this worth the price?
Start your review of Grown Alchemist Body Cream: Mandarin & Rosemary Leaf, 500ml!
Catherine L.
Columbia, MD
Grown Alchemist Body Cream: Mandarin & Rosemary Leaf, 500ml uploaded by Catherine L.
I freaking LOVE this lotion!! I think it smells amazing and it’s super moisturizing! I have really dry skin too and this just is so perfect for it!! It’s a thick consistency but it applies smoothly. So far, I love everything I’ve tried from Grown Alchemist, but I do think that they’re really pricey. I can get them much cheaper on FabFitFun because I have a membership with them, which is great because I don’t know if I would normally buy their products because of the price (not because they’re not good). Although if you’re looking for a great lotion and price is not a determining factor, then definitely give this a try!!
Andrea A.
Appling, GA
Grown Alchemist Body Cream: Mandarin & Rosemary Leaf, 500ml uploaded by Andrea A.
[product:grown-alchemist-body-cream:-mandarin-&-rosemary-leaf-500ml] this one makes me feel all old school with its metal toothpaste type tube! I like the way it looks! I don’t like the way it smells, it’s just not my fave! I’m a coconut kinda’ girl! It’s a little pricey! But all that aside.... this stuff is amazing! It moisturizes better than any lotion I have ever had! Blown away! I believe it comes in other flavors... soooo I’m a fan! It came in my #boxycharm box!
monique M.
Silver Spring, MD
Grown Alchemist Body Cream: Mandarin & Rosemary Leaf, 500ml uploaded by monique M.
Amazing body cream. Deeply hydrating and refreshing. It a given to me as a gift and I just threw it into my bag. It's great for my dry skin and it's helped heal some of the bad areas. Fabulous citrus smell.. It's soft imo, but it doesn't blend with strong perfume. I use wood sage and sea salt by jo malone to enhance it .
Robyn R.
Windsor, CO
Grown Alchemist Body Cream: Mandarin & Rosemary Leaf, 500ml uploaded by Robyn R.
Functionally speaking, this was so great - thick, moisturizing, and absorbs SO quickly!! At first I didn't care for the smell, but it didn't linger, and over time it grew on me. Great for serious moisture without a greasy residue.
Emily T.
Knoxville, TN
1,018 reviews
Grown Alchemist Body Cream: Mandarin & Rosemary Leaf, 500ml uploaded by Emily T.
I have enjoyed this body lotion, however I tend to go for more of a body butter consistency as I take LOTS of hot baths and need the extra hydration. This is a great lotion and has a nice citrusy scent that isn’t too strong. I love Grown Alchemist products!🍋🍊🍋🍊
Hannah D.
Saint Cloud, MN
Grown Alchemist Body Cream: Mandarin & Rosemary Leaf, 500ml uploaded by Hannah D.
Can I give this 10 stars? This smells soooooo yummy (best way described as an herbal mandarin but mainly fruity) it doesn’t leave your skin feeling greasy but it does leave your skin very moisturized. The price point would make anyone cringe but I love it. Everything about this product screams luxe to the point where I have it worked into my livingroom decor. Fabfitfun got me hooked on this brand in its entirety.
charissa J.
It has a light smell and is liquidy not too heavy. I don't think it's the best for deep moisturizing so not a winter use, but for the spring summer time when you need something light that won't slog off when it gets hot this will do
Lysathuy P.
Newport Beach, CA
Grown Alchemist Body Cream: Mandarin & Rosemary Leaf, 500ml uploaded by Lysathuy P.
Love this stuff! It smells good and it’s a pretty thick cream so it feels really good when you need moisture.
Bridgitte R.
Sacramento
Love the smell.  It does on very nicely, and is hydrating.  The scent lingers but isn't overwhelming.   That said, it was a pricy lotion for what is basically just a nice body lotion.  I keep it on my nightstand and in the winter when I suddenly feel dry I give it a few pumps and slather myself up.  Good for what it does and this is a nice brand with attractive packaging.
Erica A.
Albuquerque, NM
I was able to purchase this through the fabfitfun edit sale for a really good deal as his product line Works amazing I don't wear Foundation light makeup so I keep it very natural look and the screen keeps my skin glowing and hydrated throughout the day