BY GROWN ALCHEMIST

This rich certified organic Facial Serum provides the skin with essential bio active nutrients that stimulate the natural process of renewal and regeneration noticeably restoring skin suppleness, hydration and elasticity reducing the appearance of fine lines. Polyphenols from Rosehip contain free radical fighting Antioxidants that noticeably revitalize, rejuvenate and improve skin elasticity diminishing the appearance of fine lines reducing the visible signs of aging. Tocopherol antioxidants found in Rosehip Oil and Camellia Seed Oil noticeably soften and visibly increase skin smoothness while actively hydrating and repairing the appearance of skin damaged by oxidative stress. Powerful omega. 20ml. see more...

Sarah C.
This smells earthy and relaxing, like lavender and black pepper. A little goes a long way. It soaks in easily and makes my skin soft. I definitely notice a better complexion since using it.
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
After testing their entire product line at Aspen Market (a lovely little market in the condo complex I used to live in in Wilson, WY) which is on Moose-Wilson Road on the way to Teton Village (where Jackson Hole Ski Resort). If you are ever out that way, visiting Jackson Hole, Grand Teton National Park, etc. Aspen Market is a great little grocery store, with an attached wine shop, and the market has a myriad of excelsior green beauty and skincare products. This particular serum impressed me the most out of all the ones that Grown Alchemist has to offer. It smells divine and absorbs quickly. I combine it with 111 Skin’s retinol oil at night. I use Tatcha’s double cleanse system (the pure camellia cleansing oil and deep rice enzyme powder), followed by Tatcha’s essence (which is cheaper than SK-II essence and it doesn’t have parabens), then I mix this serum with Indie Lee’s squaline oil (which is a great oil for oily and combination skin because it is light-weight and easily absorbed). During the day and some of Dr. Sturm’s sun drops (for UV protection). If my skin is feeling a little more dry, I apply Kat Burki’s amazing moisturizer. But usually, I only need to apply her moisturizer at the end of my nighttime skincare regimen. I also adore Grown Alchemist eye cream, hand soap and lip balm. But those products deserve their own reviews. It is nice that Neiman Marcus now carries Grown Alchemist. If you are unfamiliar with this brand, they have some great products without the harmful additives that negate all of the good for your skin ingredients. So it is a win win situation. Tatcha and Grown Alchemist are both excelsior brands and a great way to begin to change your skincare regimen over one that only helps your skin and never harms it. Which is what skincare should do. :)
Princess
I got this as a fabfitfun add on in my summer box! I’ve used it a few times so far and I LOVE it! It has a nice smell and makes my very smooth and glowy! So far so good! I got it at a good price! Would buy again
Melissa P.
Love love love this item. The ingredients are natural, it smells great and feels amazing on my face. I want to use this all the time!