Skin CareFacial SkincareFace SerumsGrown Alchemist
Anti-Oxidant+ Treatment Serum: Borago, Rosehip & Buckthorn Berry, 25ml

by Grown Alchemist

A potent certified organic facial serum formulated using a synergistic blend of antioxidants and nutrients that noticeably improve skin elasticity, reduce the appearance of fine lines and protect against the signs of aging. Leaves facial skin looking firm, noticeably hydrated and feeling soft and smooth. Free radical fighting Antioxidants from Essential Fatty Acids and Vitamin C found in Rose Hip Oil and Sea-Buckthorn Berry combine giving the skin a well nourished and moisturised appearance whilst noticeably improving elasticity visibly reducing the signs of aging. Sweet Almond Oil and Rice Bran rich in Vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and E and Oryzanol visibly improve skin tone and firmness while reducing the appearance of age spots, leaving the skin complexion looking beautifully radiant. Borago, rich in hydrating and nourishing triglycerides noticeably balances and improves skin hydration. Cranberry seed oil, a rich source of Gamma-Tocotrienols and Asta-Xanthin, helps repair the appearance of skin effected by oxidative stress. 25ml.

DooEs this help with large pores??
I ordered the serum and wondered if anyone used it?
Alguien lo ha usado? Es bueno?
Start your review of Grown Alchemist Anti-Oxidant+ Treatment Serum: Borago, Rosehip & Buckthorn Berry, 25ml!
Chloe H.
SF Bay Area
I love this facial oil. It is thick and heavy but doesn’t feel that way on the skin. I love mixing 1-4 drops with my serums or patted on top of my moisturizer. It hasn’t caused a breakout which is always a risk with face oils for me. I feel this oil keeps my skin hydrated and glowy and my moisture barrier in tact.
Brianna C.
Staten Island, NY
I love this facial oil as it’s light and a little goes a long way. The packaging is fantastic and makes it look super high end but also aesthetically pleasing. My only negative comment on this is the fragrance is so heavy. I’m sure as a body spray the smell is acceptable but to be putting something that strongly scented on to your face is a bit questionable.
Adriana R.
Miami Beach
I am not a woman that uses a lot of serum products as I feel that it might make me break out, but this Alchemist Serum works magic! It leaves my skin tight and feeling radiant in the morning. A must try!
Viridiana P.
Henderson, NV
This is a certified organic facial serum it helps reducing fine lines giving more elasticity to the skin making it look smoother and hydrated I think is a good price most of the serums are around the same price totally recommend and more if you into organic stuff this is great you won’t regret it!
Chelsey W.
Germantown, TN
Love this stuff! I use it every morning and night and it smells incredible and absorbs right into my skin leaving it feeling so fresh and healthy!
Yesmene C.
Apopka, FL
This product reminded me a lot of the detox serum so I liked it but I think I would rather use the detox serum
Heidi M.
Boise, ID
Love love love. My face is so soft with this oil. the smell is a bit woodsy, I quite enjoy it. The packing is rather simple but shows what it is made of and I do like that. no break outs. Combo skin type
Whitney H.
Charlotte, NC
I like the moisturizing properties of the serum and the ingredients but I haven't seen any changes to my skin since I started using it a month ago. It is very thick compared to some other oils I've used, but that means a little goes a long way. It also takes a few minutes to be absorbed into the skin, so keep that in mind. I only use it at night since it is a bit thick but I may try using twice a day to see if it makes a difference on the appearance of my skin.
Olivia H.
Evans, GA
Grown Alchemist Anti-Oxidant+ Treatment Serum: Borago, Rosehip & Buckthorn Berry, 25ml uploaded by Olivia H.
This product has helped even my skin tone, moisturizes it all day and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy. It also smells great! It's a little on the pricey side but definitely well worth it. I bought mine in early July and still have over half of the bottle left.
Fortune T.
Carteret, NJ
I highly recommend this product. I apply this at night after cleansing & toning my face. I put a few drops on my face & gently rub into my skin. It takes a little while to dry but leaves my skin so refreshed & hydrated. I wake up to smooth & plump skin. The bottle has lasted me about 6 months & I will definitely be buying again. I've tried many face serums and this one is not too heavy & has not ever irritated my sensitive skin.