Skin CareFacial SkincareEye Creams & TreatmentsGrown Alchemist
Age Repair Tetra-Peptide & Centella Eye Cream, 15ml

Grown Alchemist Age Repair Tetra-Peptide & Centella Eye Cream, 15ml

by Grown Alchemist

Australia's fastest-growing organic skin care sensation, Grown Alchemist source only the finest, most effective natural ingredients to transform the integrity of your skin. Packed with anti-ageing powerhouses and potent, preventative antioxidants, this is supercharged serious skin care that's exquisite, both inside and out. Visually stunning, delectably scented and crammed with corrective, reparative and protective botanical actives, this luxurious range ticks every face and body care box; marrying high end aesthetics and performance-driven formulas with affordable price points, to optimise skin health and ward against environmental stress, whatever your age or skin type.

Como funciona? Ese producto?
Start your review of Grown Alchemist Age Repair Tetra-Peptide & Centella Eye Cream, 15ml!
Ivy D.
Henrico, VA
Grown Alchemist Age Repair Tetra-Peptide & Centella Eye Cream, 15ml uploaded by Ivy D.
This eye cream is fine but doesn’t seem like anything special. I don’t notice much scent and it absorbs well with just a small amount. I don’t have fine lines or heavy dark circles to judge the effectiveness (using as preventative skincare), so I can only judge by the experience of using it which is just average. I probably won’t buy again, just to try new products, but I would happily continue using it if I received more.
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
While I have yet to find an eye cream that fully eradicates my hereditary dark under-eye circles and completely erases all fine lines (from decades of being a woman growing up on planet earth), but I doubt that caliber of holy grail eye cream product even exists. If you have discovered said product, please share. So, the best I can hope for is an eye cream that doesn’t include ingredients that will exacerbate the aging process, especially around the ultra-thin and sensitive skin area in the orbital region. While this eye cream doesn’t produce miracles, it does keep my eye area well moisturized, plumped, and I have noticed that hydration goes a long way in making me appear more rested and youthful. I have tried well over a hundred eye creams, treatments, serums, oils, masks, etc. from La Mer, Kiehl’s, SK-II, Drunk Elephant, Tatcha, Skin Iceland, 111 Skin, La Prairie, Dermalogica, Blue Mercury’s line (M-61 or wherever it is called), Kat Burki, By Terry, etc. Needless to say, while all eye products have their own attributes and detriments, this eye product works well enough for me. Until something even better comes along, I shall stick with this eye cream. It is better than most at a somewhat reasonable price point, and does what it claims to do without harmful preservatives, oil byproducts, etc. So if you are in the market for a new eye cream, this one is worth checking out. They make some wonderful green beauty skincare products that even helped my fiancé to be motivated enough to start a daily skincare regimen.
Diana I.
Dallas
There is a lot of product in this bottle just for the eye. It lasted me about 7 months. The moment I started using something else I hated it. This product was great. Kept my eye area moisturized, didn’t see any crows feet or any fine lines coming out. It also didn’t burn when I would wear. Would definitely use again.
Jessica J.
The grown alchemist is one of my top new picks of 2018. I happened upon this brand by accident and really fell in love with it. All their products are fresh, unique, and have a easy modern feel to them. Although they aren’t the very best in the world they have become one of my staples in my skin care routine.
Cassandra S.
I have been looking for a product to reduce my dark circles for about 15 years now, and never seemed to see any results from the products I tried. I liked other GA products, so I decided to give this a shot. It reduced my dark circles, brightened the skin around my eyes, and just a tiny amount goes a long way - a full pump is too much! My only complaint is that it is very pricey, but it absolutely does what it promises.
Alejandra M.
Dallas, TX
I own this product and am very happy I do! Product works efficiently and even better when whole line of product is used. I noticed immediate results. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a must have eye product that actually works. No ands ors ifs or anything about this product, IT WORKS! Look no more... Grown Alchemist Age Repair Tetra-Peptide & Centella Eye Cream, 15ml
Nicole P.
Bridgewater , MA
This is hands down my favorite eye cream ever. I have seen a dramatic result in my fine lines and crows feet. My eyes are much more hydrated. It absorbs well into the eye area, and you really only need to use a little bit. Not to mention it is full of all the good stuff and none of the bad stuff!
Ellen G.
Cedarville, MI
I LOVE Grown Alchemist products!!! Not only do they use amazing ingredients, the products actually work! My under eyes are brighter since using this product. The price point is a little high but worth the money!
Lindsey V.
Jacksonville
New user to this product. Gentle in sensitive skin. Slightly pricey, but worth it. Only been using for a few weeks and already noticing improvement around my eyes.
Jackie S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Grown Alchemist Age Repair Tetra-Peptide & Centella Eye Cream, 15ml uploaded by Jackie S.
This eye cream feels great on my eye area. It is so moisturizing, but i dont see and reduction in fine lines or wrinkles. I really like that you can take off the top and use a beauty spatula to get to all the product that the pump doesn't reach.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...