Skin CareFacial SkincareFace SerumsGrown Alchemist
Age-Repair Serum Peptide-8 & E-2 Polisaccharide, 30ml

Grown Alchemist Age-Repair Serum Peptide-8 & E-2 Polisaccharide, 30ml

by Grown Alchemist

A potent, targeted, fast acting anti-aging serum. Peptides 8 & 6 combine working synergistically to rapidly smooth expression lines and wrinkles formed as a result of repetitive muscle contractions, erasing the look of forehead brow creases, squinting creases surrounding the eyes and feathery lines surrounding the lips. Exo-polysaccarides E-2 and E-14 noticeably restore skin hydration levels, rapidly transforming facial skin by smoothing and plumping lines, visibly decreasing the volume of deep creases and nasogenian folds (from the nostrils to the chin).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Grown Alchemist Age-Repair Serum Peptide-8 & E-2 Polisaccharide, 30ml!
Kerry T.
Alameda, CA
The best of the best. Leaves my skin feeling soft and luxurious, the price is pretty high but I find that the small bottle lasts quite a while.
Heatherly S.
Monroe, WA
I got this a product in " membership " box. I use it more at night. When I looked up the price, I feel like there are better serums out there for the money. But all and all it is very light and when I remember to use it I like the softness it leaves my skin.
Jennifer H.
Medford, MA
My skin originally broke out from this but after the initial few days, it calmed down and is now glowing!
Mary P.
Kingwood, TX
Love this eye cream.  It applies very smooth and absorbs quick.  Have noticed a difference in the puffiness and dark circles.  Dispenses the right amount when you push down and you dont need to worry about too much cream coming out. Great price and does a great job.
Yesmene C.
Apopka, FL
Amazing serum , this brand never ceases to amaze me . It does take some time to see a difference so just be patient
Tanya B.
Adelaide
Solid moisturising serum. I have used for a month without adding treatment (vit C am retinol pm). I will be starting to add them back in today but the back of the hand test has been positive.

Looking for your answer?