Grown Alchemist Age-Repair Gel Masque

by Grown Alchemist

This lightweight gel masque combats signs of aging, increasing skin elasticity while hydrating, firming and nurturing facial skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Grown Alchemist Age-Repair Gel Masque!
Michelle  W.
El Paso, TX
Grown Alchemist Age-Repair Gel Masque uploaded by Michelle  W.
Grown Alchemist Age-Repair Gel Masque uploaded by Michelle  W.
This gel mask gently cools and soothes upon application for an instant refreshing feel! However, that’s honestly about all it does. After leaving on for the suggested 15 minutes, then washing off with warm water, I didn’t see much difference. Maybe I will over time. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Although it’s a cream color, it goes on clear and doesn’t harden. The texture reminds me of an overnight moisturing mask mixed with a gel cleanser.
Kennessa M.
Los Angeles, CA
Grown Alchemist Age-Repair Gel Masque uploaded by Kennessa M.
Grown Alchemist Age-Repair Gel Masque uploaded by Kennessa M.
Extremely hydrating. A luxurious gel that functions as a repairing and hydrating gel moisturizer. The results are immediate. Gives you an instant glow and makes your skin feel youthful and soft. Does have a hint of a nature scent just unsure which plant. Give it a try! Worth the price tag.
Elizabeth T.
Udall, MO
Grown Alchemist Age-Repair Gel Masque uploaded by Elizabeth T.
I love me a good facemask and I’ll go I’ll look far and wide for one..It goes on smooth it’s a clear like chill it feels even better if it’s been chilled in the fridge leaves my face feeling refreshed and after few uses I could tell the texture of my skin look better
Chameka M.
Aurora, CO
Grown Alchemist Age-Repair Gel Masque uploaded by Chameka M.
Grown Alchemist Age-Repair Gel Masque uploaded by Chameka M.
I got the [product:grown-alkchemist-age-repair-gel-masque:-pomegranate-&-amino-protein-complex-25-oz/-75-ml] in my Premium August BoxyCharm. To start with the smell...OMG! It’s one of the strongest smelling skincare products I’ve ever used, and the scent lingered almost an hour after I applied it. It’s not unpleasant just intense. The texture feels good though on my combination/oily skin. It sank right into my skin instead of just sitting on top of it, which was a nice surprise. My skin feels nice once I take it off, but I haven’t used it long enough to know if it’s truly anti aging.
Courtney  G.
Grown Alchemist Age-Repair Gel Masque uploaded by Courtney  G.
Packaging is nice and alot easier to use . Basically all this does is give a cool, refreshing feel qhen it sits for 10 to 15 minutes. That's it! Formula is cream then turns clear . Doesn't have a bad smell. I do like that it is toxin free , vegan and cruelty free. I rated this three stars due to not being a very effective product.
Danielle L.
Accokeek, MD
Grown Alchemist Age-Repair Gel Masque uploaded by Danielle L.
Purchased at: Sephora
This was the first time I’d tried Grown Alchemist, I was excited as I heard so many good things about the brand. The ingredient list and the product claims sound amazing, but unfortunately I was left deflated. The gel mask is clear and smooth, it glides nicely on your skin. After the mask my skin did feel soft and pores were slightly smaller, but I didn’t see any results similar to the claims. This is an expensive mask from a renowned brand so I expected more. I would not recommend this mask.
Michelle  M.
Lawrenceville, GA
Grown Alchemist Age-Repair Gel Masque uploaded by Michelle  M.
So yes I need all the age fighting products in the world. I have good skin and I dont look my age but I don't want it to creep up on me either so this nightly regimen is a must. Good product. I like that it's thick and can sit on the skin and the skin just soaks it up!!! grown-alkchemist-age-repair-gel-masque:-pomegranate-&-amino-protein-complex,-2.5-oz./-75-ml
Ruby S.
Shingletown , CA
Grown Alchemist Age-Repair Gel Masque uploaded by Ruby S.
Love this mask so much!!!! It’s really calming & soothing. Rinses clean without dry & tight skin. Can’t wait to try more of their products!
Sharon S.
Lockhart, TX
I'm not sure if this is worth the $79 price tag, but it did help the eczema patches on my face. I like the fact that it says you can use it in your sockets. When I get bad eczema it normally happens around my eyes as well. It's not as hydrating as my Ulta and Glamglow watermelon masks but my skin feels a cooling sensation and plumpiness. I'm glad to have received it in my Boxycharm Premium box. I use it over their detox overnight mask.
Susan S.
Toney, AL
I really like the packaging of this product. It really helps when you put this mask in the Chilled temp of a beauty fridge. The smell is quite strong and very medical smelling. It applies very easily and dries down gradually. I recommend at least 15 minutes. I've only used twice but it leaves my face feeling slightly refreshed and very clean. Just wish the smell was not so strong Grown Alchemist

Looking for your answer?