Grown Alchemist Age-Repair Eye Cream

by Grown Alchemist

This advanced formulation noticeably reduces wrinkles, expression lines, dark circles and puffiness around the eyes.

can someone please help me get my campaign review approved? what needs to go into a post that i’m missing??Grown Alchemist Age-Repair Eye Cream F4F?!
How much do you use daily? Does it come with a dropper?
I love to try this product couse i really needed xx?
Start your review of Grown Alchemist Age-Repair Eye Cream!
Peal C.
Brampton, ON
Grown Alchemist Age-Repair Eye Cream uploaded by Peal C.
I have tried fre eye creams before and this one is nice. It has a nice minimalist packaging and looks really sleek. I haven’t checked any differences it made for my skin but hopefully it works its wonders over the time.
Juvina R.
Fredericton, NB
Grown Alchemist Age-Repair Eye Cream uploaded by Juvina R.
𝙰𝚐𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝚎𝚢𝚎 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 I've been using this eye treatment for about two weeks and I can already see a bit of a difference in my fine lines. My under eyes feel smooth and moisturized! It has a natural mild scent that is delightful. The product is light (not too heavy) but seemingly effective with minimal smell (which is nice when you have something right by your eyes and nose)! It feels cool to the touch and the delicate skin around my eyes seems to crave this product!
Ivy D.
Henrico, VA
Grown Alchemist Age-Repair Eye Cream uploaded by Ivy D.
This eye cream is fine but doesn’t seem like anything special. I don’t notice much scent and it absorbs well with just a small amount. I don’t have fine lines or heavy dark circles to judge the effectiveness (using as preventative skincare), so I can only judge by the experience of using it which is just average. I probably won’t buy again, just to try new products, but I would happily continue using it if I received more.
Cass  K.
Tucson, AZ
Grown Alchemist Age-Repair Eye Cream uploaded by Cass  K.
This is a wellade standard eye cream. I haven't noticed any dramatic results for fine lines or dark circles, but it hydrates well and you get plenty of product. There is no overwhelming smell and the texture would likely work on all skin types.
Ilse B.
Sewickley, PA
Grown Alchemist Age-Repair Eye Cream uploaded by Ilse B.
This eye cream went on smoothly and smelled pleasant. The big problem was the pump on the bottle didn't work. I think the cream was too thick to come out or I just got a broken one. The packaging was nice though. Not sure how well it works exactly, I would have to see over time.
Incentivized Review
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
While I have yet to find an eye cream that fully eradicates my hereditary dark under-eye circles and completely erases all fine lines (from decades of being a woman growing up on planet earth), but I doubt that caliber of holy grail eye cream product even exists. If you have discovered said product, please share. So, the best I can hope for is an eye cream that doesn’t include ingredients that will exacerbate the aging process, especially around the ultra-thin and sensitive skin area in the orbital region. While this eye cream doesn’t produce miracles, it does keep my eye area well moisturized, plumped, and I have noticed that hydration goes a long way in making me appear more rested and youthful. I have tried well over a hundred eye creams, treatments, serums, oils, masks, etc. from La Mer, Kiehl’s, SK-II, Drunk Elephant, Tatcha, Skin Iceland, 111 Skin, La Prairie, Dermalogica, Blue Mercury’s line (M-61 or wherever it is called), Kat Burki, By Terry, etc. Needless to say, while all eye products have their own attributes and detriments, this eye product works well enough for me. Until something even better comes along, I shall stick with this eye cream. It is better than most at a somewhat reasonable price point, and does what it claims to do without harmful preservatives, oil byproducts, etc. So if you are in the market for a new eye cream, this one is worth checking out. They make some wonderful green beauty skincare products that even helped my fiancé to be motivated enough to start a daily skincare regimen.
lisa K.
Glen Cove, NY
It is good that it has all natural ingredients, After a month of using it, I noticed how light and refreshing it was to use, and started using day & night. If you're looking for a product to reduce puffiness, this works Grown Alchemist Age-Repair Eye Cream
Diana I.
Dallas
There is a lot of product in this bottle just for the eye. It lasted me about 7 months. The moment I started using something else I hated it. This product was great. Kept my eye area moisturized, didn’t see any crows feet or any fine lines coming out. It also didn’t burn when I would wear. Would definitely use again.
Jacqueline S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Grown Alchemist Age-Repair Eye Cream uploaded by Jacqueline S.
This eye cream feels great on my eye area. It is so moisturizing, but i dont see and reduction in fine lines or wrinkles. I really like that you can take off the top and use a beauty spatula to get to all the product that the pump doesn't reach.
Neha R.
Ottawa, ON
Grown Alchemist Age-Repair Eye Cream uploaded by Neha R.
This advanced eye cream is known to be formulated to improve the appearance of skin firmness and elasticity around the eye. With the few uses I’m seeing a Noticeable reduction in the puffiness under the eye.