BY REVLON #19 in Lash and Brow Treatments

The exclusive lash perfecting brush builds with shorter bristles and separates with longer bristles, while the patented clump free formula creates beautifully defined lashes.

Willyani P.
Aurora, CO
For me this product it's very perfect to my life style because I have much lash from I was a little girl, Nowadays I want to demonstrate that this product is perfect to our women.
This product it's very easily to aplky. Then This product is magic, because your eyelashes grow very fast.
Texas M.
Good product with good consistency and an easy application. Only downfall was the same with every new mascara - super wet in the beginning causing "spider web" lashes or very messy lashes. But once it's less wet it's a great mascara and would definitely recommend for others.
Tivoli S.
Atlanta
Long lashes in an instant, this product works wonders! I usually apply only 1 or 2 coats and it sits very well! The packaging is lovely and I've been using this product for a while now! Very easy to apply and I would definitely recommend this product!
Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
I use this mascara every time I do my makeup, I do my makeup every week. I love how long it extends my natural lashes and the dark color is lovely. I bought this mascara from Walmart and it was not expensive at all. This is my favorite mascara to use.
Yllama D.
Washington, DC
The mascara help makes my eyelashes fuller and more beautiful. Mascara is easy to apply and also it wipes off easily with a make up remover. The mascara is affordable and be on sale. Doesn't compare to any other mascara and yes it would buy again.
Wendy C.
Dalton, GA
Makes my lashes long and full I like it one of the best mascara I've tired the brush is easy to handle I just don't like the smell of it it does it job for the price it has and I recommend it I honestly always get another one after I run out
G D.
Decent mascara. The bristles are thick and not made of plastic. It has lots of product on the wand. It can cause clumping. I did not notice any growth. Would not recommend. Try maybelline mascaras.
Elizabeth C.
The brush size is perfect and it makes your eyelashes spread out perfectly! I have used it for many years now. Itruns out too quickly, or that might just be how much I use it!
Laurie B.
Crown Point, Ind
I tryed this revlon mascara and love it. It goes pn smooth doesnt clump like some mascaras do. The wond is the perfect size
I chose the black color which is a great color
Jessica F.
Griffin , GA
This mascara makes my eyelashes look so long and super full. It makes my eyelashes look almost fake but they are 100% real. I highly recommend this mascara.