BY GROW GORGEOUS

Ideal for dull and lacklustre locks, the Grow Gorgeous Scalp Detox unlocks the secret to healthier hair regrowth - a healthy scalp. Utilising plant-based actives and nourishing ingredients, the unique, cooling formula combines natural Castor Oil Beads, White Willow Bark extract and Pomegranate Fruit Enzymes to gently exfoliate the scalp, providing a deep, intensive clean that eliminates clogging impurities, product build up, dry skin and dandruff to create the ideal environment for hair growth. A potent blend of minerals helps aid moisture levels while absorbing excess sebum, extending time between washes, with Bean Bio-ferment working to neutralise UV light and free radical damage for optimum protection. Suitable for use as an intensive weekly treat, the pre-wash treatment leaves the scalp feeling rigorously purified and fresh, with enhanced stimulation to promote lustrous, revitalised hair and improved re-growth capabilities. see more...

Kimberly J.
Troy, NY
I don't know if I just don't understand how to use this product, or if it's just not for me? I had a hard time getting this applied to my scalp, and massaging it into my roots. I will see if I notice a difference in buildup or anything else with my hair, hopefully it will take away any leftover dry shampoo that might be resisting a good shampooing!
Abbie W.
Revieved a sample of this, and I really don’t like it to be honest, haven’t noticed a difference at all. Didn’t really do anything. Plus it was a difficult to wash out. Thumbs down from me
Johanna L.
I got this in my Lookfantastic advent calendar 2017 and I absolutely fell in love with it and bought a full size jar. It's a scalp scrub to use on wet or damp hair before shampoo. It feels amazing to use, and after a few minutes you get a minty, tingly feeling on your scalp. It removes all the build-up if you use it correctly. Everytime I use this my hair feels super duper clean for a lot longer, it has more volume, more shine, more bounce. It even dries quicker! Also I love the smell of it, it's the same as the 11-in-1 cleansing conditioner and the hair growth serum. It's really good for itchy scalps, build-up, and flat, dull hair. I really recommend this!
Ida-Maria_Aalto A.
helsinki
I use this product before shampooing and it feels really nice and exfoliating on the scalp. My hair feels really clean afterward and I feel like it lifts up my roots a bit. I have quite long and thick hair so it can be slightly difficult to rinse off all the grains that are in this product, but you just need patience! It smells nice too!