BY GROW GORGEOUS

Grow Gorgeous have taken their best-selling Hair Growth Serum to a whole new level with a 40% concentration of 9 studied technologies shown to make hair visibly denser, longer, thicker and fuller in no time. Directions: Apply 20 drops once daily to the scalp either in the morning or in the evening. Massage evenly and thoroughly into the scalp until you feel the serum has been absorbed. Each bottle should last approximately 2 months with proper application. Do not apply to eyelashes or eyebrows. Do not exceed recommended dosage. Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Caffeine, Propanediol, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Maltodextrin, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Parfum (Fragrance), Acetyl Tetrapeptide-3, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Trifolium Pratense Flower Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Glycine Soja Germ Extract, Triticum Vulgare Germ Extract, Larix Europaea Wood Extract, Pisum Sativum Extract, Camelia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Arginine, Glycine, Lactic Acid, Dextran, Zinc Chloride, Calcium Gluconate, Gluconolactone, Pentylene Glycol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Xanthan Gum, Urea, Sodium Benzoate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Metabisulphite, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Citral. see more...

Lindsey D.
Pueblo
I like the smell of this product, however, it is strong. It’s more of an earthly smell. I used this for over a month and didn’t notice and increase in strength in my hair. I still use it daily just because I have it. the only benefit I’ve really noticed is that after I massage it into my scalp I do have more volume, but that could be just massaging my scalp.
Elaine L.
I've experienced huge hair loss ever since I gave birth which was about 6 years ago. I don't know if that's just the way it goes or perhaps due to stress or lack of sleep but I really couldn't take it anymore because I could even see my scalp through my hair and whole head is looking much more flat than it used to be (not exaggerating). The stress level is high people!

I have tried all sorts of hair supplements, products like hair mask, hair serum to help maintain, and grow new hair but they were all a fail but then my friend from Canada recommended this Grow Gorgeous Hair Growth Serum Intense, and I have been using it for over a month now, and let me tell you, the result is amazing. I can't believe this little bottle is actually doing what it says to my hair which is making them stay strong so that I lose less, and I even see new hairs coming out, fast. I am hooked. I can't live without it now.

What this product does it that it makes my hair look thicker, a lot thicker which I really like, and it smells amazing so you can use it in the morning before heading out if you like. It has a serum consistency but not oily at all, and it absorbs fast. When I massage this serum into my roots I can see my scalp turning a little red but not irritated so don't be scared so I think it's really working.

It has active ingredients like Hyaluronic Acid to moisturise your scalp, it also contains Bio-Active Pea Sprout Complex and Bio-Active Complex of Chinese Skullcap, Soy Sprout and Wheat Sprout, helping to activate and improve hair density.

This hair serum is definitely becoming a staple in my hair routine. I use it every night or morning sometimes and I see great result.Grow Gorgeous Hair Growth Serum Intense 60ml
Tasneem J.
Dar Es salaam
Its been a week plus that I have started using this product. I have its shampoo also which is yet to be used. I love the fact that its not oily and doesn't leave my hair sticky. I will post a proper review once I finish my two bottles :)
Sophia G.
Do you use it on wet or dry hair?