BeautyHairHair ProductsGrow Gorgeous
Cleansing Conditioner Color Protect

Grow Gorgeous Cleansing Conditioner Color Protect

by Grow Gorgeous

Cleansing Conditioner Color Protect - Grow Gorgeous Cleansing Conditioner Color Protect a multi-tasking cleansing conditioner leaves hair looking clean, healthy, thick and lustrous whilst preventing fading of hair colour. - Cleansing Conditioner Color Protect

I bought this to try and help remove the minerals from well water without stripping my hair and it smells amazing. Unfortunately, my hair looks greasy after washing with it even if I use a small amount and spend 6 minutes ensuring its all out. Has anyone noticed this? If not, what am I doing wrong?
Start your review of Grow Gorgeous Cleansing Conditioner Color Protect!
Katie W.
i expected this to be more of a "hair growth" product but it definitely made my hair look so much healthier. it's one of my go to products.
Sharin G.
Bronx, NY
By far one of my go to products. If I had to pick 5 things that I would say I can not be without. It would be this. In comparison to other co cleansers this smells earthy, the package is cute, the product last (it also has a slight shimmer.), yet most importantly it leaves my hair so beautiful Repunzel would ask what I use.
Julie E.
Fife, WA
I have used the blonde version and color treated version. I would say both are just ok. I liked the smell of the color treated one better. They are more runny then other cleansing conditioners I've used which I think makes me use more. Overall it did clean my hair and left it looking pretty good, not amazing but good. I would buy it again on sale, probably not for full price tho.
Alicia K.
I have just recently tried this. When i tried this product it was kinda runny, but was very moisturizing. Came out easily and took any residue I had out. After i got it all out nd my hair dried it felt amazing. Soft,smooth and made my hair feel weightless!
Kayla W.
This is the most fantastic product I have ever used to wash my hair. It resulted in soft, shiny, full, clean, beautiful hair. My only complaint is that it comes in too small of a bottle. Give me super sizes please!!!!
Having somwthing good for your hair like this is just so aweaome!!when having something this good for your hair is just so rare
gabrielle H.
Stamford, CT
I bought this because my hair has been feeling very dry and damaged lately and after reading up on this product a lot of reviews said that this leaves their hair soooo soft so i decided to try. I've been using this for a couple weeks now and I'm not getting that at all. My hair doesn't feel bad but not overwhelmingly nice and soft like people made it seem like. I have noticed that my scalp is less itchy though since this is supposed to cleanse of product buildup..so i guess it just depends what you're looking for out of the product. Also, it doesn't see like there's a lot of product in the bottle, almost feels half empty when its brand new so kind of a rip off for what you're paying
Lindsey D.
Pueblo
This conditioner doesn’t leave my hair feeling soft, I follow it as directed and haven’t noticed any change in my hair. It also has a strong smell but I find it pleasant. I was unable to find a review about the shampoo but my feelings are the same on that, and it doesn’t lather, so you have to use more shampoo that normal to cover the surface area of your head.
Samantha J.
Winter Park, FL
I love how this makes my hair feel, and it doesn't leave a residue like some cleansing conditioners do for my fine, straight hair. I would say that the smell isn't for everyone--my fiance hates this stuff and says I smell like "grandma perfume"--but otherwise, it's wonderful.
Jenna G.
Summerfield, NC
I really like this, it makes your hair feel super soft and silky. It's a great conditioner, that I happen to really like the smell, and outcome of. It's a great conditioner and should definately be bought☺️