BY GROW GORGEOUS

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Find shampoos, conditioners, and hair treatments at Target.com! Cleansing conditioner 11-1 say good-bye to traditional shampoos that strip the natural oils that make your hair look healthy, thick and lustrous. Our 11-1 multi-tasking system combines foamless cleansing and deep conditioning in one step to re-balance the scalp and restore hair to flourish and realize its full visible potential. The air-light formula offers a truly unique experience that promises never to dry or strip the hair but rather deliver immediate and lasting improvement for healthy looking hair with our extraordinary 28.1% active complex.aa see more...

Review (1)
kay m.
Superior, CO
It comes in several types, for brunettes, blondes, and all hair types. I purchased the blonde type in hopes of claims to brassy toning. It totally toned the blonde parts of my hair. It was strange to use a Shampoo and Conditioner in one, but it works. The thickness of the liquid is just right for me. I have Thick coarse half blonde hair. It smells like a Calvin Klein Cologne! It didn't dry my hair out more but I will continue to deep condition with this. My ONLY complaint is that since I have long thick hair the bottle isn't going to last long. :( I would 100% recommend this for a gentle blonde toner and daily hair wash.