Grow Gorgeous Back Into The Roots 15 min Scalp Treatment - 8oz uploaded by Joan G.

BY GROW GORGEOUS

Find shampoos, conditioners, and hair treatments at Target.com! Back into the roots 10 minute stimulating scalp masque they say your head has good circulation. But good is never good enough for us. Take your roots to new heights with this ultra-stimulating cooling 10 minute scalp masque with burdock root, low molecular weight hyaluronic acid, vitamins and caffeine.aa see more...

Buy on Target
alyix f.
Lehi, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this treatment! I put it in my hair for 10 to 15 minutes before I shampoo! I am not sure if it makes my hair grow better, but it does fell great on the scalp
Joan G.
Anaheim, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as part of my Christmas present this year after hearing a YouTuber mention it. I just tried it for the first time. I will say I do like the texture and the scent, it has a medicinal smell that's not too potent.

My hair is starting to thin, so I hope this works. I would say 7 minutes in, it made my scalp tingle. This is suppose to activate the roots, so I hope that tingling is a wake up call for my hair to grow!
ashley g.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this. I love the formula its so creamy and the design makes it easy to use the product but not overuse or waste. I love grow goregous best brand