BY GROW GORGEOUS

Find shampoos, conditioners, and hair treatments at Target.com! Hair growth serum put your lethargic follicles through some serious schooling with this ultra-concentrated formula with a proprietary 21.5% active complex blend of 7 technologies that work hard together to make hair visibly longer, thicker and fuller. For hair love, apply 20 drops once daily to the scalp either in the morning or in the evening. Massage evenly and thoroughly into the scalp until you feel the serum has been absorbed. Each bottle should last 2 months with proper application.aa see more...

Ashley C.
I’ve always had thick, non- greasy hair up until recently- idk what was going on with my head but this product turned it right around. I’ve been using it for a little over a month and see a drastic improvement. My hair is not greasy anymore, which I assumed since it’s an oil it would make it greasier, and its definitely stimulated new growth. Would defiantly recommend!
Elia M.
I used to always have short layers of hair until I tried this product! It really made my hair grow and now it looks soo shiny and healthy! It does not fall off as much as it used to and I want to totally recommend it !
Nina R.
Smells amazing, lasts a while, and works if used consistently. My fiance lost some hair at his temples due to some medication. I bought this serum and he used a couple of drops on each side of his head every night before bed, careful to massage it in. Now his hair has fully returned and there is no difference in texture, color, or anything. Highly recommend for anyone suffering from alopecia and is willing to be consistent!
Stephanie W.
Don't don't like the smell very strong. Grabbed it at cvs it was in clearance for $5 so j thought why not, used it for 3 months and didn't notice any change in length
Wilka B.
New Holland, PA
This product is.... Amazing!!!! Omg. Love, love the scent and the smell that will leave in my hair, like perfume. ❤ 😍 my hair smells super clean. I am just amazed!!!!! Love it. Recommend 110%!
Aseel A.
This is a magical product for hair it's really gives my hair good result , this Serum target the weak follicles and made it more strong + nourish also hair become longer, thicker and fuller specially I had thin hair in the front of my head and see good improvement with that .
I've been using this product for more than two months, Apply 20 drops once daily to scalp either in morning of evening (prefer evening ) massage evenly and throughly into scalp until you feel the serum has been absorbed , It has nice scent , the serum has light formula so it will not leaves your scalp oily no need to rinse.
Find it at U
Kaya T.
los angeles, CA
My hair grows at about 1/4in a month, and I've never been able to grow it past my collarbone. On January 1st I decided to start an intensive hair growth routine. I picked this serum up, the corresponding shampoo and conditioner, viviscal, and manetabolism. I also cut down on heat products (only blow dry once a week using phyto heat protection) and I treat my hair with olaplex #3 once a week. This may sound like an overkill regime, but I kid you not, since Jan 1 my hair has had an INSANE growth spurt. I've gained about 3 1/2 inches, my hair is significantly thicker, and it's the healthiest it has ever been. Now I don't know if this growth spurt is just that - a spurt, and it will slow down, but this regime has been so promising I could kick myself for not starting it sooner. I took one star off because I feel like it would be unfair to give this product all of the credit, but I'm sure that it has helped and the daily scalp massage is definitely increasing the blood flow to my scalp.
Carmen B.
Dallas, TX
I was really hoping I wouldn't like this product because it's expensive and I didn't want to keep buying it but y'all, it really does work. After about a week I noticed while showering and combing my fingers through my hair. I went in expecting it NOT to work so that I didn't "make up" that it was working, so I was definitely surprised. The bottle supposedly lasts 2 months so at least it lasts a while, and that's if you use it everyday (which it advises you to do but I might move to every two days after a month). Definitely works wonders and my hair feels so clean and strong, doesn't leave it greasy either!
Mae U.
Las Vegas
This product is amazing! I was having problems with hair loss after my son was born and I also have thyroid issues. After having my son, I also started getting all these random baby hairs that would stick straight up. I used this serum one time and the hair loss was significantly less - I had an alarming amount of hair loss prior to using the serum. All those baby hairs grew out too after just three uses. The only down side is the smell. It's a strong herbal smell like eycalptus. But it works!
Katie M.
Washington, DC
I have a really hard time starting habits but I recently started reusing this and my hair has grown incredibly fast. Even my mom noticed that my hair grew in one month what hers grew in one year. The ombré I had has grown out like crazy in just one month. I love the smell of this product and it's been working so I'll probably rebuy it. I use this on wet hair and then blow dry it so it doesn't look greasy and it makes my hair feel silky and lightweight throughout the day. I'll be trying the split end product soon :).
Yagazie E.
Albuquerque, NM
I am not sure if it's because I tie my hair back too often, but I've noticed that my hair on my crown is thinning out! Would this product do a good job with bringing thickness back to my hair?
How often do you have to use this product in order for your hair to grow?
Shalini S.
Kissimmee, FL
Is this good for daily use?
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
Does this actually work? Do you get better length & thickness?
Harley W.
Dunn, NC
Does this really work? I really want to make my hair grow faster and everything I've tried before doesn't work.