Grow Gorgeous 2oz Hair Growth Serum

by Grow Gorgeous

Find shampoos, conditioners, and hair treatments at Target.com! Hair growth serum put your lethargic follicles through some serious schooling with this ultra-concentrated formula with a proprietary 21.5% active complex blend of 7 technologies that work hard together to make hair visibly longer, thicker and fuller. For hair love, apply 20 drops once daily to the scalp either in the morning or in the evening. Massage evenly and thoroughly into the scalp until you feel the serum has been absorbed. Each bottle should last 2 months with proper application.aa

Does it provide hair growth ?
Is this product good for a sensitive scalp? I tried Vegamour's serum and it made my scalp dry and gave me dandruff.
How does this make you hair feel and does it make it greasy?
Start your review of Grow Gorgeous 2oz Hair Growth Serum!
Danielle  P.
Atascadero, CA
Grow Gorgeous 2oz Hair Growth Serum uploaded by Danielle  P.
I have super fine blonde hair and I've gone through periods of where I get thinning hair ( especially after kids) . I purchased this in hopes of helping with thickening up some areas. it smells really good for start. it's liquid and for me that's easier to apply and when drying my hair it doesn't stick or leave a film It does add volume right away when drying . I will say I wish the bottle was larger and that you need a little more drops than suggested so the bottle last for about a month . as compared to a minoxidil I'm not sure but I like trying different options.
Suzi S.
Dallas, OR
I've been using this for a week now. I'm not sure my hair is growing faster, but I do have more grow out from my very recent color, so the evidence points to yes. What I love most about this product is that it is easy to apply with the dropper, and when applied at night, I wake up the next morning with refreshed hair - better than dry shampoo!
Berlin  B.
Grow Gorgeous 2oz Hair Growth Serum uploaded by Berlin  B.
Hair is falling less after using 4 bottles, a lot of scalp massage, feel like the intense one works better.
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
Grow Gorgeous 2oz Hair Growth Serum uploaded by Rosie N.
Amazing product to use for hair growth! I squeeze 20 drops on my scalp and let it works its magic. It smells very nice and leaves a clean, no-residue feeling after usage. And this is on the higher price range for a small 2 oz bottle but it lasts long even when I'm using that many drops. It's tiny little droplets after all. Worth the buy.
Aseel A.
Grow Gorgeous 2oz Hair Growth Serum uploaded by Aseel A.
This is a magical product for hair it's really gives my hair good result , this Serum target the weak follicles and made it more strong + nourish also hair become longer, thicker and fuller specially I had thin hair in the front of my head and see good improvement with that . I've been using this product for more than two months, Apply 20 drops once daily to scalp either in morning of evening (prefer evening ) massage evenly and throughly into scalp until you feel the serum has been absorbed , It has nice scent , the serum has light formula so it will not leaves your scalp oily no need to rinse. Find it at U
Carolyn A.
El Paso Tx
Works great! My hair has grown in a matter of a month! Great price ! I love it
Works great! My hair has grown in a matter of a month! Great price ! I love it
Rosie S.
Novato, CA
My hair has grown so much I am already on my second bottle of this and it is worth every penny I cannot stop raving about this product!!
Laura O.
Philadelphia, PA
Grow Gorgeous 2oz Hair Growth Serum uploaded by Laura O.
Purchased at: ULTA
Just got to the bottom of this serum with the hopes that it would make my scalp healthier and my hair stronger. The serum smells great, leaves my scalp feeling moisturized, and is not greasy. I haven’t seen a drastic change in my hair length, but I do like the way it makes my hair feel silky smooth. Easy application with eye-dropper lid.
Leslie B.
Bartlett, IL
I got this to increase length and strength to my chemo damaged hair, not expecting much.  But it has helped my hair to grow a bit and it feels fuller and stronger.  I liked it so much I bought the rest of the range.
Carmen B.
Dallas, TX
I was really hoping I wouldn't like this product because it's expensive and I didn't want to keep buying it but y'all, it really does work. After about a week I noticed while showering and combing my fingers through my hair. I went in expecting it NOT to work so that I didn't "make up" that it was working, so I was definitely surprised. The bottle supposedly lasts 2 months so at least it lasts a while, and that's if you use it everyday (which it advises you to do but I might move to every two days after a month). Definitely works wonders and my hair feels so clean and strong, doesn't leave it greasy either!