grow girl
Let It Grow Hair Growth Dietary Supplements - 60ct

Grow Girl Let It Grow Hair Growth Dietary Supplements - 60ct

by grow girl

Grow Girl Let It Grow Hair Growth Vitamins are delicious Biotin and B12 gummy vitamins that are scientifically proven to help grow luxurious hair in less than a month. B vitamins help create amino acids that produce keratin (which our hair is mostly comprised of), so taking these gummies can help maintain your hair's health and improve its strength. These gummies are dermatologist-approved, vegetarian, gluten-free and non-Gmo. Enjoy two berry flavored gummies each day to get those princess locks on lock. G...

How consistent do you have to take gummies until you see results?
I just bought this product on impulse, has anyone seen results from it?
Start your review of Grow Girl Let It Grow Hair Growth Dietary Supplements - 60ct!
Julie C.
Milwaukee, WI
If I could rate this negative five stars, I happily would. I have combination and acne prone skin. If you have any propensity for acne in any sense, take this review extremely seriously. The main ingredient in this is Keratin. Keratin may give you shiny hair, but it’s also a necessary element in acne. That is a fact but I simply bought these supplements and began taking them without piecing this together. I pieced it together after my skin began erupting in the worst breakouts I had ever experienced. Painful and clogged pores virtually everywhere. When I would try to extract, I was horrified at how much congestion was actually occurring. I stopped all my skincare but it just continued. I stopped the supplements and my skin immediately began to heal. I did some research and discovered that I am not the only one to suffer from this side effect. These types of supplements are essentially worthless unless you have a very rare Biotin deficiency. Just avoid this product because this type of acne is not pleasant and the risk is just too significant. It’s a gimmick with nasty side effects. Yuck.
Andrea C.
Pecos, NM
I think these taste so good. They are very affordable and actually work on my hair. I love that it dissolves fast in your mouth. I see no complaints with them. I had no breakouts on my face due to the greasiness. I think I will be taking these forever
Carolyn A.
Bulverde, TX
Grow Girl Let It Grow Hair Growth Dietary Supplements - 60ct uploaded by Carolyn A.
The best vitamins I've ever tried! I really love this product because now my hair growing faster and also it looks healthy! I recommend this product 100%. I like the flavor. I have been trying this product for almost 4 months and It's my favorite!
Cecilia M.
Brownsville, TX
Grow Girl Let It Grow Hair Growth Dietary Supplements - 60ct uploaded by Cecilia M.
I have been using this gummies for a month and they are working pretty good 👍 my hair is growing really fast and looks more healthy ❤
Marissa W.
Rock, MI
Grow Girl Let It Grow Hair Growth Dietary Supplements - 60ct uploaded by Marissa W.
They’re okay. I haven’t noticed any results yet with them.. and I’ve been using them for about 2 weeks, but they taste good & they’re super cute.
Macie R.
Homosassa, FL
I can't begin to express how much of an impact these vitamins have made on my life!!! A blessing I say!. I have always struggled with getting my hair to grow and be healthy and ov0used these for a few months and my hair has made a tremendous change!!!
Emmy M.
Pennsauken , NJ
Only have to take 2 a day for 30 days. Sweet tasting gummy vitamins that work much faster than expected. After only 2 weeks of using them my hair had grown 3 inches!
BriAnna W.
Resaca, GA
Grow Girl Let It Grow Hair Growth Dietary Supplements - 60ct uploaded by BriAnna W.
These are my holy grail hair supplements! I but off a foot of my hair in April of last year because it was so thin and unhealthy due to hair loss & damage from lupus. I was so sad with how short my hair was afterwards so I started taking these Grow Girl vitamins in hopes it would help. My hair was at my hips before, and now a year later it's almost back down to my belly button! My hair never grew before and it took me 8 years to get it to the length it was before I cut it. These really work and I will always repurchase whenever I run out. Attached photo is of my hair as of yesterday! It's so much thicker and so much healthier than it was before, and I couldn't be happier.
bailey O.
Today is day 3 and I haven’t seen results yet, but they do taste really good. They taste like fruit bunch in a way, which is really interesting to taste. They are very gummy which makes them stick to your teeth a bit, but I think I like them.
Audrey R.
Jonesboro , AR
Honestly I’m sad to have to post this. I bought these because I was noticing my hair thinning and it had seemed to stop in its growth. My daughter also has beautiful long hair that’s never been cut so I started letting her have one a day with me. The taste isn’t awful. It’s not pleasing like a real gummy bear but nice enough that my four year old eats it without complaint. However today as I was examining my hair I noticed my hairline thinning more than ever before. I know times are stressful but even so, with taking extra biotin for three weeks, I was extremely disappointed to notice it and felt extremely ripped off. To top it off after reading reviews I know now why my face has been breaking out so awful. I stopped taking them for about three days and bam, my face is clear again 😔 I’ll let my daughter finish off this bottle but I won’t be making this purchase again. I have to edit/add to this review. Yesterday I noticed quite a few baby hairs. I can’t tell if it’s new growth, or if part of my hair has been breaking and falling off. Then I started wondering if maybe my hairline had receded and thinned long ago and I had been too busy to notice and now that it’s growing back, it seemed more obvious.... I will finish out this supply and update in a week or two. I added a star while we wait for results.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Megan P.
il y a 2 ans
JASMINE B. il y a 2 ans
Yes and my hair had gotten thicker too I just finished my bottle