GroVia Snap Diaper Shell System, Nature (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

by Grovia

What is your favorite print for girls?
Start your review of GroVia Snap Diaper Shell System, Nature (Discontinued by Manufacturer)!
How would you rate this product?
Traverse City, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Grovia is by far my favorite diaper brand, and I'm so happy we found it. Nature is a retired color but I was lucky to get my hands on it. I love the color, and no other brand compares to the quality of grovia. Nature is even prettier in person. This diaper will fit your child through potty training. For absorbency, we use a mix of organic cotton soakers that snap into the shell, and organic cotton prefolds that we tri-fold and place in the shell.
Saint Paul, MN
I tried a few Grovia AI2s and like them well enough. They're stretchy, which makes putting them on easy enough. In the end, I went with an AI2 system that let me wipe down the covers--it just seemed more hygienic and I think I get more use out of the covers before I have to wash them.
Hubert, NC
I didn't personally use cloth diapers for my kids (didn't have the patience) but I have many friends who did & they all used these over the diaper cloths to help protect the kids clothes.
Devils Lake, ND
Great diaper system! Easy to use, even daddy could do it 😊 easy wash and line dry, and has a great fit! Highly recommend to someone questioning if cloth diapering for them because this diaper system makes it so easy!
Wolcottville, IN
This diapering system is the favorite in our household. We started cloth diapers around 3 months of age. My daughter is now 7 months and Grovia's shell system is our favorite. The snap system allows for lots of adjustment without the worry of the aplix (velcro) wearing out. However, the aplix is less intimidating and easier to use, especially for baby'sitters and others who might not be regular cloth diaper users. We have this print and love it very much!
GroVia is my go to brand for cloth diaper. This print is discontinued and very hard to find. I personally don't have it but I have may other prints by grovia
Bauxite , AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use these on my daughter and she is very content in them and they aren't too tight when on, they are just right.