BY GROVIA #57 in Diaper Rash Treatments

• Do these work good for newborns?1 Answers
  • I am trying to decide whether to go with the Hybrid GroVi...2 Answers
Samantha P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We love these diapers! We have been using them for 3.5 years without issues. These are our overnight solution. hybrid shells with noprep inserts and stay dry booster. works great for 8+ hours. I would highly recommend these to anyone considering cloth diapers. they are super easy to use and affordable. they hold up well and don't show wear easily. have great customer service and are customer oriented.
Lesley D.
Lafayette, LA
I used the GroVia hybrid system from the time my daughter was 4 months old. I truly believe it helped her potty train faster. Other than nighttime, she was potty trained by 18 months old. I did not have to clean a poopy diaper after 12 months because she knew what it felt like. The system was incredibly easy to use and I felt so much better about not filling up the landfills with yucky disposables. I preferred the all cotton soakers to the stay dry soakers but that was just me. Totally the MVP product of my life!!! Never leaked and so easy to use!
Justine K.
I love Grovia Cloth Diapers. The prices are a little steep but the money saved from using cloth over disposable makes up for that ten fold. The inserts are very soft and absorbent. The covers are fun and have very sturdy material. The covers can also be used for a swim diaper due to the mesh lining. AI2s are very user and hubby friendly.
Hailey S.
Traverse City, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Grovia is by far my favorite diaper brand, and I'm so happy we found it. Cosmos is a retired color but I was lucky to get my hands on it. I love the color, and no other brand compares to the quality of grovia. Cosmos is even prettier in person!
Shannon C.
These diapers fit well, are nice and trim so her pants fit over them nicely, they are cute, don't leak, and are easy to use. We love these diapers and they will hold up nicely. Worth the extra money!
Crystal D.
This is my favorite diaper system in my house. We started using cloth diapers when my daughter was 3 months with pocket style diapers. We quickly made the switch to the much simpler and better Grovia hybrid system. I like having options between using cloth inserts or disposable. Also the shell can be reused so it cuts down on laundry. I also find this system to be trimmer than others.
Jennifer Z.
Bethlehem, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The ONLY cloth diaper system will will ever use! 2 babies from birth- potty training for us and now getting them ready for round 3 with our new baby due around Christmas time!
angie h.
blaine, MN
These diapers are so easy to use and they get a nice tight fit. It's nice system that makes it easy to add the grovia insert or a pre fold when you need to. They dry up fast for a quick turn around .
Athalea B.
Decatur, Ga
LOVED these for both of my kids. Super easy to use, easy to clean, held up really well, and THEN the resale value was CRAZY! These were a great investment and we felt great about using them.
Rachel E.
Caldwell, ID
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love the grovia shell system. they are suoer absorbent and you can use the cover multiple timea beforw washing unlike an aio. i live the cute prints also.
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
I am trying to decide whether to go with the Hybrid GroVia or the All in One...any feedback from you moms as to which one is more convenient, and not to mention, more comfortable for baby?
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Do these work good for newborns?