BY GROVIA

Snap Into Your Favorite GroVia Shell For 8-30+ lbs. 2 Organic Cotton 3 Extra Absorbent Want only soft, IMO-Certified Organic Cotton jersey touching your baby s skin? GroVia Organic Cotton Soaker Pads are truly pure and natural. A two-ply design speeds dryer time, true elastic leg gussets contain messes, and a waterproof backing keeps your GroVia Shells clean and dry. Snaps perfectly into place from 8-30+ lbs. Pair each 2-pack of Soaker Pads with one GroVia Hybrid Cloth Diaper Shell. 1-877-899-BABY see more...

• How do you wash these? I thought I washed them correctly but afte...3 Answers
RayAnna P.
Cedartown , GA
Mega Parent Expert
These organic cotton liners are our favorite liners. They are perfect for heavy wetters
Amanda T.
Wolcottville, IN
We only have one of these snap ins. I purchased a big lot of diapers from another mom and asked her to throw one of these in for me to try. They are nice, but kind of pricey, when you can just lay in insert from other diapers/retailers. We didn't feel the need to purchase anymore.
Stephanie L.
Love these pads plus they fit in our other cloth diapers too! Soak up a lot!
Olivia K.
I give this a higher score just because I like how these snap into the diaper shell. It helps keep the insert in place, but I still experience a lot of rolling. I wish the front portion was bigger like the back portion of the insert! The ability to sun bleach the organic inserts is useful. This feels a lot higher quality than the microfiber inserts. I know they'll last longer!
Hailey S.
Kingsley, MI
Mega Parent Expert
We use these for day time use, and have another solution for over night, because our daughter nurses often at night and is a heavy wetter. We love that they snap into our Grovia shells and are so absorbent. They wash easily and dry fairly fast, as far as cloth diapers go.
Lindsay C.
Mega Parent Expert
Love these liners for my Grovia Hybrid diapers. They are a little on the pricey side but I don't mind paying more for the organic material. They soak up a lot, and even though they stain, a quick sun bleach and they are as good as new! I would definitely buy  more.
Julia C.
Phoenix, AZ
How do you wash these? I thought I washed them correctly but after they dried they were so stiff and felt like the fabric was ruined!