BY GROVIA

Clean. Simple. Organic. br All-Natural Diaper Balm Hypoallergenic - safe for the most sensitive skin 2 No animal testing 3 Non-nano Zinc Oxide is approved for the treatment and prevention of diaper rash Our best selling Magic Stick diaper balm now with healing Zinc! We ve taken our all natural Magic Stick base and added 20% non-nano Zinc Oxide. Zinc powder is a safe mineral that allows baby s irritated skin to heal faster. see more...

• What is the magic stick used for?1 Answers
  • What is this product used for?1 Answers
  • Someone please tell me everything you know about this product...I'm...1 Answers
Jamie N.
Jamie N.
Zeeland , Mi
I'm a grovia fan, have lots of their diapers. I received as a sample before with a diaper purchase and fell in love. Clears my daughters rashes up with out the thick white cream, affordable and cloth diaper safe
Erica D.
Erica D.
Rock Hill, SC
This is a grovia loving family! from the diapers to the magic stick, grovia knows their stuff. this stick really gets the job done of getting out stains. I only want the best for my baby and grovia is it!
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Hastings, FL
Amazing product that you can use in either disposable diapers or cloth diapers. Works well to protect against diaper rash. You can get this product online or in certain drugstores.
Aslin R.
Aslin R.
Mega Parent Expert
Amazing product works great on baby, I always have one in my diaper bag. The only thing I hate is how hard it is to find in stores.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Belfry, KY
Smells SO GOOD! It's by far the best cloth diapervsafe rash cream on the market today! It clears up any redness surging one use!
jasmine d.
jasmine d.
Obetz, OH
Hard product for me to find but i love how well this works. When i order it i order multiples would hate to run out
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Dickson, TN
Great stuff!! Works amazingly! My new go to cream!! I hasn't heard of it prior to receiving a sample!
Anna A.
Anna A.
This is definitely in my diaper bag
For sure life's more easier I would definitely recommend this

Lara K.
Lara K.
Dumfries , Va
I love this! It goes on without mess and I love that we can use it with our cloth diapers!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Moline, IL
Amazing product! Works wonders on the bum. Great for sensitive skin! Adorable as well
Kenya J.
Kenya J.
Is this for diaper rash?
Mara W.
Mara W.
Iowa City, IA
Does anyone know if the zinc in this stick stains the soaker pads or effect absorption?
Nina G.
Nina G.
Mega Parent Expert
What does this do? Does it really work?
Jamie P.