BY GROVIA

Clean. Simple. Organic. br All-Natural Diaper Balm Hypoallergenic - safe for the most sensitive skin 2 No animal testing 3 Non-nano Zinc Oxide is approved for the treatment and prevention of diaper rash Our best selling Magic Stick diaper balm now with healing Zinc! We ve taken our all natural Magic Stick base and added 20% non-nano Zinc Oxide. Zinc powder is a safe mineral that allows baby s irritated skin to heal faster. see more...

• What is the magic stick used for?1 Answers
  • What is this product used for?1 Answers
  • Someone please tell me everything you know about this pro...1 Answers
Jamie N.
Zeeland , Mi
I'm a grovia fan, have lots of their diapers. I received as a sample before with a diaper purchase and fell in love. Clears my daughters rashes up with out the thick white cream, affordable and cloth diaper safe
Victoria N.
Tucson, AZ
When they call it the Magic stick, it isn't even a joke. This stick is pure magic!! We use it for everything! Its really affordable and crazy effective. We have multiple - we use for bottom rashes, dry skin, and even chapped lips!! This is something we will continue to buy repeatedly.
Erica D.
Rock Hill, SC
This is a grovia loving family! from the diapers to the magic stick, grovia knows their stuff. this stick really gets the job done of getting out stains. I only want the best for my baby and grovia is it!
Kaitlyn B.
I got this as a baby shower gift. I had never even heard of it. Once you use it , you will never use a messy cream again! Genius idea! Chapstick for the butt! Hands are clean and baby is happy :)
Danielle W.
Hastings, FL
Amazing product that you can use in either disposable diapers or cloth diapers. Works well to protect against diaper rash. You can get this product online or in certain drugstores.
Krystyne W.
Kokomo , IN
I loved using this product when my kids were in GroVia! It was a great protectant as well as soothing product. Remember not to share the magic stick love, one stick per child!
Elizabeth B.
San Diego, CA
Love love love this product! I got it as a gift and I absolutely love how it's not messy at all. I definitely recommended this item.
Aslin R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Amazing product works great on baby, I always have one in my diaper bag. The only thing I hate is how hard it is to find in stores.
Brittany B.
Belfry, KY
Smells SO GOOD! It's by far the best cloth diapervsafe rash cream on the market today! It clears up any redness surging one use!
Audrey H.
COMANCHE, OK
This thing gets just about anything taken care of ! Even though we are no longer using cloth diapers I keep this on hand
Kenya J.
Is this for diaper rash?
Mara W.
Iowa City, IA
Does anyone know if the zinc in this stick stains the soaker pads or effect absorption?
Nina G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What does this do? Does it really work?
Rachele W.
Apo, AP
What exactly is this ?
Shawna C.
Arnprior , ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this cloth diaper safe!