GroVia Magic Stick Diaper Balm - 1 ct. uploaded by Rachel G.

BY GROVIA

Clean. Simple. Organic. br All-Natural Diaper Balm Use a light layer to protect baby s skin from wetness 2 Helps to clear up minor rashes 4 Safe to use for minor skin irritation 5 Made with natural and organic ingredients GroVia Magic Stick prevents and treats diaper rash. Made using all natural organic ingredients containing no petroleum products, the Magic Stick is safe to use on baby s delicate skin and perfect with cloth or disposable diapers. The no-mess applicator makes sure the balm goes just where it needs to. Diaper rash is no match for the Magic Stick All Natural Diaper Balm. Easily and cleanly applied using a twist-up tube, this diaper rash treatment is colorless, organic, and petroleum-free. see more...

• How often do you need to replace with a new one? Does it run out ...2 Answers
  • How does this apply? Smoothly? Does it leave clumps? 1 Answers
  • How does this work4 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Lacy P.
Mega Parent Expert
We love our Magic Stick! It's a great barrier to help avoid rashes. We never found that it helped if a rash did happen though. It's so easy to use. Way more convenient than a messy cream you have to apply with your fingers.
Katie F.
Elizabethtown, KY
I love the magic stick! We got this from our local cloth diaper store and it works really well. GroVia makes excellent products.
Jenn V.
Super convenient & works great! Fits nicely into a pocket or purse for the mom on the go!ūüėČ
Donna C.
Being the mom of a premie, I always have to look at what I am putting on my tiny girl's super sensitive skin. We use cloth diapers, so we were super surprised that she got a diaper rash, but when she did I went straight for the Desitin, but it didn't work. A&D didn't work. Boudreaux's butt paste didn't work. Eurcerin didn't work, and neither did Burt's Bees. The terrible part is that all these pastes and ointments are NOT cloth diaper friendly, and make a huge mess. Then I tried the Grovia Magic Stick- this is the ONLY balm I will ever use again. It cleared up her bottom in 2 days, is cloth diaper friendly, AND because it is a stick, I don't get goopy hands when I apply it.

It is parabin, fragrance, and zinc free, and has a nice natural herbal scent. I was a little worried that it would melt in the baby bag in the Texas heat, but so far so good!

I can't recommend any baby product higher than this. This is going to be my go to gift for all new moms.
Kelsie M.
New Stanton, PA
This really is a magic stick! It is cloth diaper-friendly and SO easy to use ... it applies very well and doesn't make a giant mess. Seriously, who needs more to clean up during diaper changes?! Great ingredients and works wonders on diaper rash.
Olivia K.
Y'all! Save your money! Just go to the store and get some unrefined coconut oil. Who cares if you get it on your fingers?! Coconut is good for your hands too! The stick is so small. It's not worth the expense.
Bethany K.
Akron, OH
This is hands down one of my favorite diapering products. I used it with my now 5 year old when she was tiny and my 9 mo son currently. I love that is basically like a giant Lip balm stick for their bottoms. No need to get your fingers nasty and it easily glides on. I typically only need 1 or 2 the entire time they are in diapers. I love that it's natural and cloth diaper friendly. It goes with us everywhere easily with no mess. I highly recommend this.
Kailee M.
This is one of my favorite diaper balms! It goes on so easy with no yucky mess because you don't have to squeeze anything out of a tube or touch any ointment. Just twist off the cap and apply. It smells great, works awesome for cloth diapers or disposable and lasts a ridiculously long time. I typically only need 1 or 2 sticks per child!
Hailey S.
Kingsley, MI
Mega Parent Expert
This stuff is really great, but we prefer coconut oil. This product works and is wonderful but as for price efficiency, it doesn't quite make the cut.
Meghan S.
N Little Rock, AR
We recently started using the Grovia Magic Stick for our cloth-diapered babies and we absolutely love it! It's all-natural, cloth diaper safe, and helps prevent rashes of any kind. We mostly use it as a barrier cream and have been really pleased. A little goes a long way and one stick lasts forever. Really good price for such a great product. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone.
taina m.
How does this work
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
How often do you need to replace with a new one? Does it run out quickly?
Kelsey L.
Pascoag , RI
How does this apply? Smoothly? Does it leave clumps?