Grovia Hybrid Snap Shell - Lotus

The GroVia™ diaper is a revolution in cloth diapering. Our innovative shell design minimizes diaper waste and cost. For use with GroVia™ Soaker Pads, BioSoakers or other absorbant diapers. Step 1: Choose Your GroVia ShellStep 2: Choose either Organic Cotton Soaker Pad or BioSoaker. Less waste in our landfills Save hundreds of dollars each year Healthier for baby, less diaper rash No Dioxins They're cute Fairly and conscientiously made in China Use: Adjust rise snaps and snap in soaker. Change outer shell twice a day and inner as needed. Washing GroVia® Shells Place soiled shells in a dry diaper pail -no soaking necessary. Wash every 2 days on warm with detergent. Hang dry shells (high heat causes excess wear). Tumble dry soaker pads and boosters. Do NOT use bleach, enzyme cleaners or fabric softeners. see more...

Sharanda C.
Little Rock, AR
Grovia hybrid shells are amazing! I have both hook & loop and snap shells and both work wonderfully! I love them both for different reasons. With the snap shells, because of the hip snap, you never have to worry about wing droop and it's harder for baby to undo by themselves, which is great when the toddler keeps trying to take everything off, haha! Plus, as the girl mom who isn't crazy about everything being pink for girls, this isn't too in your face pink (more of a magenta), which is nice!
Victoria L.
I absolutely love this diapers sooooo much for my daughter. Wasn't totally convinced at first as I had read a few poor reviews but mostly good ones...but of the three brands I chose, these are the best... they stretch the best in order to give a secure yet seemingly comfortable fit and on my 20lb, 6month old(she's very long) she still has plenty of room to grow, whereas my other diapers, I doubt they're longevity. I would totally buy again and actually plan on adding to my collection!
Olivia K.
Vibrant color! Very sturdy, and the snaps work really well. I think the snaps will last longer than the Velcro version!