GroVia Hybrid Snap Shell Diaper, Cloud uploaded by Amanda T.

BY GROVIA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sharanda C.
Little Rock, AR
The diaper shown isn't cloud (Modflower maybe?) and cloud is still available at retail as part of Grovia's regular line up. That's also not a Hybrid shell, it's an AIO (All-in-One) diaper. Hybrids look and fit a bit different than an AIO and have either a snap or hook & loop (Velcro) closure. They're probably most like a disposable diaper so it's easier for those who aren't cloth friendly to use and can be reused with different inserts before washing since it's an AI2 (All-in-2) diaper, which makes it more cost affordable. Great diaper from a Greg company! Love Grovia!
Hailey S.
KINGSLEY, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2

*** The picture above is not of a Cloud print shell, the print pictured is called Modflower, which is a retired print. Cloud is still available through most retailers. The first picture is of an all in one, not a shell. ***
Grovia is an amazing company, they are by far my favorite diaper brand.
The adjustable fit of the diaper is absolutely amazing, and I have yet to find another brand with similar quality. We use a mix of organic cotton soakers that snap into the shell, and prefolds.
This particular print, Modflower, is retired. It is very cute in person and I love the way it looks on my daughter.
Shannon C.
I was so excited to try these diapers when I bought them. I don't feel like they held my daughters waste as well as I hopped when I purchased them. My husband didn't care for the button positioning and avoided using them for this reason. Looking back I would purchase a different style next time.
Tricia B.
Killeen, TX
Some of the best cloth diapers that really hold up and are super cute . I used them for my son and daughter both did well . Awesome product , met expectations. Highly recommended if you do cloth diapers
Rosmary M.
No soy madre, pero muchas de mis amigas han usado estos pañales y les encantan usarlos, de hecho han notado que la pañalitis ha dejado de ser una molestia para el bebe. Y supongo que para una madre y su bebe eso es un alivio.
Paola N.
Yonkers, NY
I looooved this cloth diapers! So much more effective than regular diapers. To me they were super affordable, considering the quality of the product. Got it on amazon.com
Def recommend this to all new parents around there
Melissa C.
Finley, ND
I love Grovia! The hybrid system is perfect for us because you just change out the insert when should and can reuse the shell if it's not soiled. I usually let the shell air out between uses. The company's founder is actively involved and answers questions when needed.
Amanda T.
Wolcottville, IN
This diapering system is the favorite in our household. We started cloth diapers around 3 months of age. My daughter is now 7 months and Grovia's shell system is our favorite. The snap system allows for lots of adjustment without the worry of the aplix (velcro) wearing out. However, the aplix is less intimidating and easier to use, especially for baby'sitters and others who might not be regular cloth diaper users. We have this print and love it very much! It's possibly our favorite!
jennifer s.
I loved all of the GroVia brand of cloth diapers and diaper covers! These came in cute patterns and didn't leak!!
Rachel G.
Glen Burnie, MD
We've been using GroVia hybrid diapers for 7 months and we love them. great fit, and made cloth diapering easy.
Miranda L.
Cisco, IL
Why did the manufacturer discontinue?
nina f.
Bronx, NY
Cute but what do you do if you send your child to daycare?
Isamar L.