BY GROVIA

Pair with Cloth or Disposable Soaker Pad br Fits 8 to 30 lbs. Less waste in our landfills 3 Save hundreds of dollars each year 5 Healthier for baby, less diaper rash 8 No Dioxins 10 They re cute 11 Fairly and conscientiously made What do you get when you combined the most modern textiles in cloth diapering with the old-school concept of a waterproof diaper cover that s reusable between washes? The GroVia Hybrid Diaper! Pair our stylish Shells with any combination of snap-in Soaker Pads, economical prefold cloth diapers, or our eco-friendly disposable BioSoakers to create a simple-yet-flexible modern green diapering system that anybody can change and everybody will love! 1-877-899-BABY see more...

Hailey S.
Hailey S.
Kingsley, MI
Mega Parent Expert
Grovia is an amazing company, they are by far my favorite diaper brand. Hook and loop closure makes for a quick and easy diaper change. They are perfect for daycare, visits to grandma's house, and daddy because they most closely resemble the closure of a disposable diaper.
The adjustable fit of the diaper is absolutely amazing, and I have yet to find another brand with similar quality. We use a mix of organic cotton soakers that snap into the shell, and prefolds.
Sweet grass is very cute in person and very gender neutral.
The reason I gave this four stars and not five, is that I believe the velcro could be a little stronger. My six month old has no problem ripping the velcro tabs open and taking off her diaper. They are however, perfect for younger babies or those that don't pull on their diaper. These are great under footie jammies too!
These are one size diapers and should fit your child through potty training!
Faith A.
Faith A.
Goldsboro, NC
GroVia is my jam! I used to use disposables and had to make the switch to cloth since my daughter was becoming allergic. I have a great stash of GroVia. I actually have this print in H&l. I love hook and loop for my husband, baby'sitters and anyone that changes my daughter. It's easy to get a good fit with because it's easy like a disposable. Plus, with the AI2 (all in two or hybrids) you have a selection of soakers/inserts/prefolds you can use and you can reuse the diaper shell a couple times before putting a new one on. Definitely love GroVia and their brand. I will recommend them to anyone and everyone
Erin P.
Erin P.
Rockledge, PA
The GroVia brand of cloth diapers is one of my favorites for its snug fit. I would recommend the snap closures because the Velcro wears out pretty quickly from frequent usage.
Jessica  S.
Jessica S.
Grovia is our go to brand of cloth diapers! They are super easy to use and come in awesome colors!! My sons skin is sensitive so we love using cloth diapers to keep his bum free of any rashes!!