BY GROVIA

Pair with Cloth or Disposable Soaker Padbr Fits 8 to 30 lbs. Less waste in our landfills 2 Save hundreds of dollars each year 3 Healthier for baby, less diaper rash 4 No Dioxins 5 They re cute 6 Fairly and conscientiously made What do you get when you combined the most modern textiles in cloth diapering with the old-school concept of a waterproof diaper cover that s reusable between washes? The GroVia Hybrid Diaper! Pair our stylish Shells with any combination of snap-in Soaker Pads, economical prefold cloth diapers, or our eco-friendly disposable BioSoakers to create a simple-yet-flexible modern green diapering system that anybody can change and everybody will love! 1-877-899-BABY see more...

• How good is the quality of these diapers? I've always been curious. 1 Answers
  • "It's made very well and are affordable." in 1 review
  • "This is a great cloth diaper that will work for the diapering life of your child. " in 1 review
  • "I use the disposable inserts while we are out and cloth while at home." in 1 review
Hailey S.
Hailey S.
Kingsley, MI
Mega Parent Expert
Grovia is an amazing company, they are by far my favorite diaper brand. Hook and loop closure makes for a quick and easy diaper change. They are perfect for daycare, visits to grandma's house, and daddy because they most closely resemble the closure of a disposable diaper.
The adjustable fit of the diaper is absolutely amazing, and I have yet to find another brand with similar quality. We use a mix of organic cotton soakers that snap into the shell, and prefolds.
This particular print, Pudge, is retired. It is very cute in person and very gender neutral.
The reason I gave this four stars and not five, is that I believe the velcro could be a little stronger. My six month old has no problem ripping the velcro tabs open and taking off her diaper. They are however, perfect for younger babies or those that don't pull on their diaper. These are great under footie jammies too!
These are one size diapers and should fit your child through potty training!
Rebecca m.
Rebecca m.
I have used these for two kids now and they are still going strong!! I love the patterns and that I can use the same diaper from about 6 months to potty training!!
Erin U.
Erin U.
Jacksonville, NC
I love the versatility of these! I use the disposable inserts while we are out and cloth while at home. The fit is great and the velcro holds up better than normal hook and loop.
Bailey J.
Bailey J.
I love GroVia! And I love this diaper. My only complaint is with the hook and loop. It's very strong at first, but then it wears out, and will come undone on its own. I suppose all hook and loop is like that, but I prefer snaps.
Lindsay I.
Lindsay I.
Portland, OR
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Huntington, WV
I have this cover and I think it's so cute! I love the GroVia hook and loop, very different from other brands. It's not Velcro, it's actually better!
Cody B.
Cody B.
Oceanside, CA
One of my favorite diapers! The print is absolutely adorable. The fit is perfect for my child, it's trim and snug to his body without squeezing him too tightly. I do prefer snaps to hook & loop typically, but it's very functional for childcare, when dad changes baby, and when on the go.
Marie I.
Marie I.
Jacksonville, FL
Typically- I wouldn't spend this type of money on a cloth diaper. However, this specific diaper type/brand is the one kind I will spend extra money on. Grovia makes excellent diapers with cute prints, durability and longevity.
Amanda Q.
Amanda Q.
Fort Worth, TX
We have been using these on our daughter about 7 months now and we LOVE them. They are a little pricey, but still more reasonable than AIO because they can be used over multiple changes if they're not soiled. They fit really nice as well.
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
We have this in the AIO version and I love it! It's made very well and are affordable. I have never experienced issues with leaks.
Yesenia E.
Yesenia E.
Waukesha, WI
How good is the quality of these diapers? I've always been curious.