BY GROVIA

Pair with Cloth or Disposable Soaker Pad br Fits 8 to 30 lbs. Less waste in our landfills 3 Save hundreds of dollars each year 5 Healthier for baby, less diaper rash 8 No Dioxins 10 They re cute 11 Fairly and conscientiously made What do you get when you combined the most modern textiles in cloth diapering with the old-school concept of a waterproof diaper cover that s reusable between washes? The GroVia Hybrid Diaper! Pair our stylish Shells with any combination of snap-in Soaker Pads, economical prefold cloth diapers, or our eco-friendly disposable BioSoakers to create a simple-yet-flexible modern green diapering system that anybody can change and everybody will love! 1-877-899-BABY see more...

• What is the price of this compared to other shells?2 Answers
Kelsey F.
Oswego, IL
If you are considering cloth diapering, I highly recommend GroVia! The variety of styles (hybrid, All in ones, ONE) and prints make for some amazing products! We love our GroVia diapers and won’t go to any other brand! Of course we will be buying again...not because we need to, but because we want to!
Hailey S.
Traverse City, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Grovia is an amazing company, they are by far my favorite diaper brand. Hook and loop closure makes for a quick and easy diaper change. They are perfect for daycare, visits to grandma's house, and daddy because they most closely resemble the closure of a disposable diaper.
The adjustable fit of the diaper is absolutely amazing, and I have yet to find another brand with similar quality. We use a mix of organic cotton soakers that snap into the shell, and prefolds.
This particular print, Poppy, is retired. It is very cute in person and we love it on our daughter!
The reason I gave this four stars and not five, is that I believe the velcro could be a little stronger. My six month old has no problem ripping the velcro tabs open and taking off her diaper. They are however, perfect for younger babies or those that don't pull on their diaper. These are great under footie jammies too!
These are one size diapers and should fit your child through potty training!
Renee B.
West Falls, NY
Grovia does not make this print anymore however we own this one and love it!!! These are by far my favorite hybrids!! You can use the snap in inserts or use the biosoakers that Grovia offers! You can reuse one shell a few times and change out the shell which makes it affordable! I purchased the shell directly from the Grovia website and will purchase again!
Suzy R.
Great cloth diapering system. The All in 2 system means you can use the shell until it's soiled so you save even more money. The aplix closure is good, but deteriorates and needs to be replaced eventually.
Katie F.
We mostly use GroVias for my son and they work really well. They're cost effective and are adorable. I love the hybrid system.
Erin U.
Jacksonville, NC
Grovia diapers are amazing. Very versatile and awesome hook and loop. The print is adorable.
Tracy C.
I got this as a gift from someone and I actually like it a lot. It's trim, the velcro helps me give my baby a good fit. I use the snap in soakers or any other insert I have at hand and it's great since you can use it multiple times unless it's soiled.
Lizzy M.
Chaska, MN
What is the price of this compared to other shells?