BY GROVIA

Reusable Diaper Wipes The GroVia Cloth Wipes are just the right size to fit in your wipe warmer. Why send all of those baby wipes to the landfill? Our ultra-soft terry cloth diaper wipes are soft enough for baby s face but can also perform tougher duty! Some of our customers even use our cloth diaper wipes to replace paper towels throughout the home. 88% Polyester 12% Cotton see more...

• Who try those? How they are?2 Answers
  • Are these worth the price?4 Answers
  • I love the thought of not having to keep using disposable wipes. ...4 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
  • "We bought grovia cloth wipes after we had been cloth diapering for about 2 months." in 1 review
Lark S.
Spring, TX
I loooooove these so much!! I use them for reusable wipes for cloth diapering, dirty hands/mouths, and bath time. They are so soft and durable. And very inexpensive. Almost $1 a wipe. I have already went back and bought more. I would recommend this to any paren't since they have so many uses and will save you money.
Jennifer Z.
Bethlehem, PA
My favorite cloth wipes! We have tried a variet of brands and this is by far my favorite! Two ply- super soft terry. We use them for everything from their usual job as baby wipes to runny noses(even dry dusting haha)!
Great price too!
Melissa H.
Topeka, KS
This are my favorite cloth wipes! They are super soft and get the job done often times with just one wipe! They are very affordable. I would definitely recommend these to anyone looking to use cloth wipes!
Stephanie L.
Omg I love these over every other brand cloth wipe we have! The texture picks up poop great lol
Caroline M.
Anchorage
These cloth wipes are THE best for just about everything! Hand and face wipes, washcloths, wipes to clean little bottoms... they're SOOOO SOFT and super thick and absorbent!! They hold up well with minimal staining too!
Latoria L.
Katy, TX
Let's just say I am in love. My babies inherited my sensitive skin so I have to be careful with anything that touches them. The fabric is very soft and durable. It's been almost a full year and these are still like new. Using these also gives me control over what kind of liquids touch my child. They are perfectly sized and can be used in a wipe warmer.
Amanda T.
Gray
They are very soft and quite absorbent. They are quite affordable and have saved us a significant amount of money. We purchased them on Amazon. We think that these are quite effective and will be purchasing as well as recommending them to everyone as well.
Mara W.
Iowa City, IA
We bought grovia cloth wipes after we had been cloth diapering for about 2 months. It just made sense to us. If we were already doing the laundry for diapers, why wouldn't we be doing the same for wipes? We were tired of buying disposable wipes just to throw them in the garbage.We love GroVia products and use their diapers, covers, and magic stick. naturally we decided to use them for their wipes as well. They work beautifully and you only need one. They are so plush and soft but thick enough to get the toughest messes off your baby. Best of all, you are keeping bothersome chemicals away from baby's bottom. Buy these! You won't be disappointed at all
Hailey S.
Kingsley, MI
Hands down the thickest, softest, most reliable cloth wipe. This is an absolutely amazing company, and they don't cut corners with their products. These are definitely better than the handmade flannel wipes I had before these. I highly recommend buying them!!!
Amber C.
Humble, TX
These have held up to repeated washing for a year and are still soft. I fold them in half and use in a wipe warmer with a wipe bit and squirt of baby bath soap water solution. If only my baby knew how luxurious her bootie wipes are!
Meagan N.
Columbia, SC
I love the thought of not having to keep using disposable wipes. See these reasonable in price.
Lissette C.
Mega Parent Expert
Are these worth the price?
Joyce A.
BRONX, NY
Who try those? How they are?