BY GROVIA

GroVia Cloth Diaper Shell - Snap - Vanilla The GroVia Hybrid system is a revolution in cloth diapering. Our innovative Cloth Diaper Shell is designed to allow for multiple wears between washes and uses the industry's best materials. Features: Waterproof TPU outer layer One-sized diaper shell Less waste No dioxins Fits most babies with 8-30 plus pounds Compatible with: GroVia Organic Cotton Soaker Pads GroVia Stay Dry Soaker Pads GroVia BioSoakers. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Alyssa G.
West Hills, CA
GroVia Hybrids are the best cloth diapers in my opinion. They are easy to figure out, easy to fit, and easy to wash. Triple win,
Michelle s.
Chesapeake, VA
These things are awesome to have!!! They are a great way of saving money on diapers! Very effective! No disappointments. I bought these online on baby's r us site :) I would definitely buy more! Especially for my brother's girlfriend and my niece.
Gabrielle C.
Sparks, NV
Love cloth diapers. They save me so much money and I love how they also save the environment. These will last me until my little one is potty trained! Just make sure you wash them correctly so they don't have any buildup!