BY GROVIA

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

GroVia Cloth Diaper Shell - Hook & Loop - Cloud The GroVia Hybrid system is a revolution in cloth diapering. Our innovative Cloth Diaper Shell is designed to allow for multiple wears between washes and uses the industry's best materials. Features: Waterproof TPU outer layer One-sized diaper shell Less waste No dioxins Fits most babies with 8-30 plus pounds Compatible with: GroVia Organic Cotton Soaker Pads GroVia Stay Dry Soaker Pads GroVia BioSoakers. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Bed Bat...
Kelsie F.
First time mom, part time cloth diaper user.

Since I was new to cloth diapering I bought from a few different brands to see what I liked best. I would have to say GroVia feels like the best as far as quality. (I have Thirsties, BumGenius and Fuzzibunz). They feel very well made, and the materials are thick and soft . I love the hook and loop closure. It’s soft so I don’t worry about it touching my baby’s skin, and I prefer it to snaps because it’s much quicker to close up when you have a squirmy baby. My only problem is that I feel like they’re a bit bulky on my daughter. They aren’t my favorite for that reason.