BY GROVIA

Rebekah W.
Lexington, KY
I love the Grovia brand. I like this cover as a swim diaper. I will say this is reasonable priced for a cover. I think the hook and loop is stronger then a lot out brands out there. I bought mine from Kelly's Closet online store. I would recommend for those that don't have heavy wetters.
Rae M.
This is one of my absolute favorite diapers I own. It can fit a small newborn all the way to a toddler. I love how trim it is. And the print is adorable. I've used this successfully with different inserts and prefolds. By far a wonderful high quality product.
Hailey S.
Kingsley, MI

*** The picture above is not of an Adventure print shell, the print pictures is called Planes, which is a retired print. Adventure is still available through most retailers.***
Grovia is an amazing company, they are by far my favorite diaper brand. Hook and loop closure makes for a quick and easy diaper change. They are perfect for daycare, visits to grandma's house, and daddy because they most closely resemble the closure of a disposable diaper.
The adjustable fit of the diaper is absolutely amazing, and I have yet to find another brand with similar quality. We use a mix of organic cotton soakers that snap into the shell, and prefolds.
This particular print, Planes, is retired. It is very cute in person and very gender neutral.
The reason I gave this four stars and not five, is that I believe the velcro could be a little stronger. My six month old has no problem ripping the velcro tabs open and taking off her diaper.
Liz C.
Butte, MT
I use these with the GroVia inserts and they are awesome! I feel good about what's on my baby and what's NOT in a landfill. No leak issues and cute, in addition! Great!
Beangely F.
GroVia is my holy grail cloth diaper. Such and easy system to use for beginners as well! I don't have this exact print, it's actually hard to find but I love it.
Stephanie L.
Love Grovia AIO diapers! Slim and cute and hold a lot of pee :) I have a bad arthritic thumb and love the Velcro when my thumb hurts and can't handle snaps
Rachel H.
I like the hook and loop GroVia shells. I usually just use a prefold inside them, or some other cotton insert. I'd love to actually try their soakers that snap in, I'm sure it's so much easier!!
Jennifer R.
Honey Brook, PA
I absolutely love the Grovia diaper shells. The size is adjustable. The Velcro tab can be closed to put in washer. You can use a regular prefold inside of these or a Grovia insert. These are awesome!!
Shiela F.
We loved ours! The velcro (hook and loop) is so convenient & these come in such cute colors!
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
These diapers are a life saver. when going on family trips or just swimming.
Nicole G.
Mega Parent Expert
How long did you use these?