BeveragesCoffee & TeaGROVE SQUARE
Grove Square French Vanilla Cappuccino 18 ct K-cups

Grove Square™ French Vanilla Cappuccino 18 ct K-cups®

by GROVE SQUARE

Grove Square Coffee French Vanilla Cappuccino: Creamy Delicious taste Made for Keurig machines

How does this compare to the French Vanilla from Tim Hortons?
How does it taste
Do you need to add anything to these after brewing or is it good just with water added?
Start your review of Grove Square™ French Vanilla Cappuccino 18 ct K-cups®!
Ronda D.
Lampe, MO
Grove Square™ French Vanilla Cappuccino 18 ct K-cups® uploaded by Ronda D.
I like several flavors in the Grove stand cappuccino. The French vanilla has a nice vanilla flavor, not overpowering but definitely there.
Karalynn B.
These K-Cups are amazing! They have great flavor and just the right amount of froth to make a cappuccino. They are somewhat pricy, but no more so than other K-Cups.
Edith C.
Hanford, CA
These are amazing! I find mine at Walmart. I have a Keurig at home and at work and I'm always buying two boxes to keep one at the office and one at home. Good value good flavor, wish Costco would carry this!
Hannah W.
Pembroke, MA
I hate the taste of coffee but I love Grove Square! French Vanilla is by far my favorite flavor because it doesn't taste like coffee at all, but still get the effects of caffeine for early mornings. The only place I have found them is on Amazon. I recommend buying this even if you do like coffee.
Valerie Y.
Greensburg, PA
These are amazing!! If you love coffee but cant ever find that perfect flavor that doesn't have a strong "after taste" buy this. You don't have to add any creamer. It isn't too sugary and still tastes like coffee. Its awesome hot or iced. And these K-Cups are some of the cheapest! I would recommend this 100x if i could!
Jessica F.
Adrian, MI
I love it so much I love any french vanilla flavored anything so this was basically a win-win for me but its so Delicious and if you want a quick cappuccino in the morning i highly recommend this
Heather M.
If you're wanting a quick cappuccino this is the best!! This is as good as Starbucks!
Dan G.
Orlando
Purchased at: Amazon
I stumbled upon these by accident and don’t regret buying them. Not a true cappuccino but they’re very delicious. Highly recommend!
Mikayla C.
Hattiesburg, MS
I'm not a huge fan of coffee, but I just love this cappuccino. It is definitely my favorite kind! Finding this brand in stores is not the easiest, so I always buy all of the boxes when I am able to find it. It is very affordable- around $5 for 18 K-cups. I encourage everyone to give it a try- It just might be your new favorite!
Kasey C.
I love these taste amazing and fast and easy to make you don't have to add sugar afterwards