Grove Square™ Chai Latte Tea 16 ct K-cups® uploaded by Melissa L.Grove Square™ Chai Latte Tea 16 ct K-cups® uploaded by Melissa L.

BY GROVE SQUARE

Naturally flavored. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Melissa L.
East Bethel
I love this brand and taste.. but..... every time I use it in my keurig 2.0 it malfunction. :/ So I received a replacement keurig thinking it was my machine and nope still does it in my new one.. very disappointed :(
Tried emailing the company from there website and after 4 times of sorry can't proced I gave up.. ugh what a horrible product horrible company
Katie S.
Boise, ID
This is a brand that I thought looked a little sketchy but holy cow is it delicious! I keep getting it again and again.