BeveragesCoffee & TeaGROVE SQUARE
Grove Square Salted Caramel Hot Cocoa Mix

Grove Square® Salted Caramel Hot Cocoa Mix

by GROVE SQUARE

Enjoy the great taste. Hot Cocoa has never been more delicious or easier to prepare for the entire family! Grove Square® Salted Caramel hot cocoa drink mix offers a mildly sweet taste, with a pleasant creamy Salted Caramel flavor.A decadent hot treat with rich and intense flavor that can be enjoyed any time of day. Experience the rich goodness prepared in your favorite cup today!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Grove Square® Salted Caramel Hot Cocoa Mix!
CIVONE S.
Sandy, OR
Sooo good and really affordable. They're 1/2 the or ice if other brands yet not 1/2 the flavor
Melissa D.
Poolesville, MD
Just in time for winter, I recommend stocking up on som Grove Square Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate K-cups. Think warm, creamy, chocolate with that salty splash of caramel flavor all freshly brewed from your Keurig. It's a wonderful winter treat!
Leatrice B.
Dallas, TX
Very nice flavor and affordable. When you want to switch up the hot cocoa this is a great buy .
Kayla C.
Omaha, NE
These were a big hit for the office . They went quicker than any k cup I ever got them.... the salted caramel was just .... ON POINT .
Rachel B.
When I came across grove square k cups at Walmart I was over the top excited to try it. The flavor a are comparable to the expensive brand cups, but st s much affordable price
Leah J.
Newland, NC
These are so amazing. I found these at Walmart on the shelf and had to try them. During the winter months I always pick up a few packs.
Kati S.
Philadelphia, PA
Salted caramel is one of my very favorite flavors of all time, and mixed with cocoa it can't be beat. All in the convenience of Keurig, and I'm over the moon about this hot cocoa. It's a bit on the pricey side, but catch it on sale to make it worth it.
Paola V.
These are SO GOOD!!!!! Kinda too rich for me sometimes but definitely a good treat that's easy to make. Delicious!! We love to have these on hand for the kids for winter and the holidays. Hot chocolate makes everything better. I like salted caramel when I like to treat myself. There is no other drink like this. K cups are great for a work setting, keeps me going throughout the day!
Trevisa M.
Philadelphia, NY
Why go to Starbucks when you can have it in your house for a fraction of the cost? I love this hot chocolate. I live in upstate New York and I have been drinking this everyday since it had begun getting cooler. I even add some whipped cream and caramel drizzle for a better taste.
Raylene W.
Delicious!! We love to have these on hand for the kids for winter and the holidays. Hot chocolate makes everything better :)

Looking for your answer?