Grove Square Hot Cocoa Cups Variety Pack, Single Serve Cup for Keurig K-Cup Brewers, 12-Count

BY GROVE SQUARE

• Are these watered down or are they rich in chocolate ? 6 Answers
Buy on Kmart
April W.
I love the taste of this variety pack.The peppermint is my favorite and I am also fond of the Dark Chocolate.The Flavors really pop and all I add to it is some milk and Marshmallows.It is a very good vale pack that I would buy again for the winter time.
Josie C.
New Geneva , PA
I buy this when I have my annual Christmas party at my house. It's perfect because not everyone likes the same type of hot cocoa. And it's definitely a live saver with no messes.
Ashley R.
Love the richness of this hot cocoa and so easy to just pop one in my machine and go on about my night instead of haven to wait for the water to heat up in my kettle.
Meagan S.
These make great hot cocoa. Just the eco friendly side of me hates that I was a plastic cup everytime I make them. I prefer to buy a jar or canister of mix instead.
Alyssa T.
Fort Wayne , IN
So easy to use, no mess! No cocoa powder everywhere. Just throw the hot cocoa k kuo in the keurig and voilla. Doesn't get easier than that! Love these !!
Tracy C.
Allendale, Nj
Prices right and taste delicious. We use this with out single serve luring. My kids love they they can have hot coco all year long and it's super easy.
Bethany F.
Martinsburg, WV
In the winter this is all I ever drink, and now that its available in k cups I'm ecstatic!
Aide J.
Los Banos , CA
Very good hot chocolate!! Very easy to make since it's now in a k cup . Great flavor.
Rhonda W.
Oshkosh, WI
I tried this at work in kcup and have been looking for it in my local stores ,its really good and have a great taste compared to some of the other kcup cocoa I've tried
Caroline R.
My son LOVES these! He loves being able to use the Keurig machine but have a drink he enjoys! We add a little ice to his cup so it's not super hot and he can drink it right away.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Foodie Expert
Are these watered down or are they rich in chocolate ?