Grove Square Cappuccino Grove Square Single Serve Cappuccino K-Cups for Keurig Brewers uploaded by tamara m.Grove Square Cappuccino Grove Square Single Serve Cappuccino K-Cups for Keurig Brewers uploaded by Laura S.

BY GROVE SQUARE

A hot cappuccino drink, mildly sweet, with a pleasant creamy French Vanilla flavor. The cappuccino is packed in a saingle serve cup designed for use by owners of Keurigcoffee makers. Approved by the Union of Orthodox Jewish Congregation of America. Features include: -Grove Square Specialty Cappuccino flavored drink mixes, made with some of the highest quality ingredients, with a sugar/sucralose blend, are a decadent combination of each coffee, and flavor combo sure to be refreshing and treat anytime of day-Each serving contains 20-30mg caffeine-Creamy, steamy and a little dreamy, cappuccino is the coffee treat you can call your own, any time of day, every day-With a stimulating aroma and pure taste, Grove Square Cappuccino, made to perfection, provides a potent pick-me-up that highlights the bold vanilla, hazlenut and caramel flavors with coffee in perfect harmony-Grove Square makes it more convenient than ever to enjoy this delicious coffee shop treat right in your home of day, every day see more...

Buy on Amazon
tamara m.
Seatac, WA
BY FAR THE BEST! that's right coffee lovers. this is the best (in my opinion) for your at home coffee. the coffee is smooth and not over powering. can easily be mixed with many of your favorite creamers (mine is  Caramel )  this coffee is also the perfect taste to use with a bit froth.
Brooke M.
Fairmount City, PA
My fiance' and I LOVE the french vanilla. They are very flavorful and just hit the spot. We drink them throughout the whole day. Literally go through at least 3 containers of these in about a week and a half, we just can't get enough of them. They're great pick-me-ups!
Kristina M.
Sarasota , FL
My dad bought this coffee for himself a few years back but wasn't crazy about it. I on the other hand love this! It's a great price and tastes more like hot chocolate and isn't bitter like coffee. It's like drinking caffeinated hot chocolate.
Laura S.
Hot Springs, AR
I get this delivered from Amazon monthly. It's the best cappuccino k-cup I have found. There is no need to add anything to it, it's great straight from the keurig! It has a rich vanilla taste that isn't watered down!
Tamara L.
Graham, WA
Pretty much the only k-cup I buy anymore. Why you ask, because it is affordable but it tastes amazing! I love coffee it is my kick in the morning, but flavor is a big deal to me. This one has absolutely the best flavor, the right amount of caffeine and it does not break the bank. Absolutely wonderful not too sweet in my opinion.
heather c.
These are my go to K Cups! I love the taste. I can drink them without milk if need be, but usually just add a tiny bit of milk and drink away! I have these on our subscribe and save from Amazon Prime as they are cheaper that way. Not much cheaper but Walmart then every cent adds up when you drink coffee like we do. Only down fall to these are they have more calories than regular coffee.
Bre D.
Grand Rapids, Mi
I get this delivered to my house every month via Amazon's subscribe and save! My husband is not a black coffee drinker, so I bought this for him once and he's a lifer! I've tried it and it is good, just a little too sweet for me. I like my coffee black.
Veronica O.
San Antonio, TX
This is a great cappuccino! It has great vanilla flavor (I tried Bucuresti it was the cheapest one there). Turns out that is very good &Amy husband prefers the flavor in this one. Low on cost, high on flavor! Can't beat that!
Jasmine E.
Raleigh, NC
This flavor is soooo delicious!!! I literally had like 3 cups of coffee a day with this. I would drink this for breakfast, skip lunch, and drink it as a snack during a full day of work lol! It's that great tasting! I highly recommend people to try this!
Kayla L.
Mooresville, NC
I love this product. I am so happy that I can finally drink a nice, hot Cappuccino right in my own house! The only thing I wish is that they would bring the price down a little bit and sell it in bigger boxes.